Mimi

Christina

Christina

"Nova help nini set the table" my mom said. I nodded and me and nini did what we were told. It was now around 1:37 and we began helping my mom put the food on the table. We put out the drinks and stuff and fixed little things until they got here. My dad came from the backyard from setting up cards and drinks for the adults. The buzzer from the gate buzzed and I got up to answer it just because I wanted to mess with lavar.

"Hi hi hiiiiii" I said talking into the microphone.

"Girl if you don't let me in" lavar said laughing.

"Ok mr grinch" I said laughing knowing he was gonna get me for that. The gate opened for them and minutes later they knocked on the door. I answered the door. As soon as I did came face to face with lavar. I tried to run but it was too late he has already grabbed me and put me in a chokehold.

"Mr who mr who who the damn grinch" he yelled.

"Not youuuuu" I choked out laughing. He let me and I mugged him then jumped at him and he jumped back and I ran to the kitchen. I could hear tina and the boys laughing behind me. They walked into the living room with their grandparents behind them. Our grandparents were already here but they were out back. Our parents greeted each other then lavar introduced their parents. I gave each of them a hug greeting them with respect. After everyone was introduced the women went in the kitchen while the men went out back. And all of us went to the living room.

"So niggas don't speak no more" I asked looking at the boys.

"Girl don't nobody wanna talk to you" gelo said through a pillow at me.

"Hop off my sister bitch" ni'ari said slapping his chest. He picked her up and flipped her upside down. She screeched making us laugh. He put her down and she sat down and mugged him.

"Come on y'all come eat" my mama yelled from the kitchen. We got up going to the dining room. Me and my sisters sat next to each other while melo and them sat infront of us.
Then my mom and tina brought the food out and sat it on the table.