He's taken aback by your action but doesn't try to fight back, you were way too weak to be fighting. Feitan watched as you began slapping at his shoulders and attempting to hurt him.

"You don't fucking get it!" You choked out as a broken sob escaped your lips, tears streaming down your cheeks. You stopped hitting Phinks and lowered your head.

Picking yourself up, you staggered out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. Phinks and Feitan followed, watching as you began to throw stuff around, breaking bowls and plates, even glasses.

"She's really going through it, huh?" Phinks nodded to Feitan, amused by your actions, finding it funny how you were throwing a tantrum.

"So it...seems" Feitan responded, ducking down as broken bits of acrylic plate come flying at him from shattering across a nearby wall.

After throwing the final glass, your chest was heaving. Upset, and frustrated were just the beginning of your feelings. You were angry, you felt lost, and most of all, you felt like you'd let your father down.

"You done now, kid?" Phinks asks, kicking a broken piece of glass. You look up at him and wipe your eyes with your arm. You advert your gaze to the side and sigh.

"Why did you help me?" You asked quietly.

"What?" Feitan asks, not hearing what you said.

"Why did you help me? I was bleeding out, I was going to die most likely, why'd you help me." You speak louder, gaining the courage to look at them.

"Because Chrollo wants you alive." Phinks walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Did you think we cared about you?" He leaned in closer and whispered, that last piece of light inside you shattering.

"Phinks." Feitan called to his blonde acquaintance. Phinks turned and looked at the ravenette.

"She's...upset. Let's come back...later." Feitan's grey eyes dart to yours before he turns away to face the front door.

"What-"

"Just take me now." You lean into Phinks and close your eyes, your knees buckling underneath you. You begin to sink toward the floor but Phinks is quick to catch you.

"She falls to fuckin' much." Phinks groans, picking you up and tossing you over his shoulder.

"Pack a bag for her." Phinks motions to your bedroom, readjusting you on his shoulder. He was strong so he could most definitely hold you without getting tired.

Feitan wasn't experienced in packing bags, let alone figuring out what you would wear or need to wear. It was rather hard. And he wasn't going to be able to ask you for help.

You were upset, probably mentally exhausted, and not to mention the toll your body was taking after that beating, you weren't okay. But you'd get better. You were right, it was easier to just take you now while you weren't able to fight, and they'd just have to deal with you when you woke up.

Chrollo would be able to keep you under control, either that or he'd make Hisoka watch you, if Hisoka could attach his bungee gum to you, you weren't getting away.

Grabbing a duffle bag, most likely one you used for bounty trips, Feitan shoved some clothes in it. Some pants he found in drawers, a few shirts, and some undergarments which he quickly shoved into the bag.

Despite being grown, it was still not up his alley to be playing around with someone's underwear, and he'd like to get back to Yorknew.

Zipping the duffle bag up, he returned to where Phinks was standing and sighed.

"It's a...mess." Feitan grumbled, looking around at the shattered plates and cups. If this was just how you felt when you were upset, he questioned what fury looked like on you.

"She'll deal with it when she returns." Phinks repositioned you on his shoulder, walking toward the door.

"We'll need to get to Yorknew pretty lowkey, let's go."

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞

"She's my daughter, sound asleep like usual." Phinks fake smiled at the airport worker. The lady who was ringing up their tickets was curious of the girl in Phinks' arms, and after adding a blanket and a stuffed animal, you looked somewhat like a child.

"Awe, that's sweet. You and your kids going on vacation?" The lady motioned to Feitan, who was dressed in some khaki shorts and a floral shirt, against his own will, and more so the will of Phinks wanting to get past the security at the airport.

"Yup!" Phinks wanted to laugh so hard, but Feitan was aggravated. He wasn't some little kid, his height was just a mere setback. Who cares.

"I can't wait." Feitan mumbled joyfully. Grabbing the tickets, Phinks walked away waving to the clerk.

"Shut up." Feitan mumbled back to Phinks who was now laughing. You shifted in Phinks' arms and caused the two men to look at you.

"Is she...awake?" Feitan asked quietly. Phinks shrugged his shoulders. You'd been out for three hours now, how long you were going to stay out was unknown.

They'd just have to hope they could get to Yorknew before then.

✞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✞