"Just so you know," You swatted his hands off you. "There's still a wall between me and the boys because-"

"Blah, blah, blah. I'm taking you into a walk." He didn't let you speak again and pulled you out.

Donghyuck wanted you to take a break. But he didn't want to show it in a sweet way. To be frank, he wanted to, but it's you who don't like sweet things so he'd prefer to go things the way you wanted yo.

"Y/N!" You jolted upon hearing Yuta. He rushed into you and grabbed your cheeks almost too hard for your comfort. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," You assured with your cheeks squished. "Now, let go-"

Yuta pulled you closer and suddenly, his lips landed on your forehead. "I was worried."

"You're.." You pulled away. "..being too sweet."

"I don't care," Yuta rolled his eyes and then turned into a sulky version of him. "You're not mad, right?"

"Okay, enough with that. Me and Human will go outside!" Donghyuck cheered once again while passing you a jacket of his possesion. "Oh! Together with Mark! It's the three Lee again!"

You raised your brow while looking at it. "Jacket?"

"Mmm. Jacket." Donghyuck blinked. "It's cold."

Didn't he just say the 'sun is good today' earlier?

"Y/N." Taeyong sighed heavily. "It's pouring hard outside. Are you sure you'll be heading outside?"

You slowly turned to Donghyuck and nudged him a little harder. "You said it's sunny!"

"Y/N-ah.." Doyoung breathed after seeing you. "You're here."

"I never left this place."

"Yes, and so did in the library since yesterday." Doyoung smiled softly since he's happy to see you. Everyone else thought you were mad. "Are you going somewhere, Donghyuck?"

"Just outside." The youngest threw the jacket away.

Doyoung then crossed his arms. "It's raining."

"Donghyuck.." You trailed off with a scowl.

"Tsh. There's nothing to be afraid. Do you forgot what's our abilities? Weather Control and Manipulation of Water." Donghyuck smirked to see the realization in our face. "Let's go. Mark! We'll wait outside!"

Taeyong wasn't caring moments ago since he didn't think Donghyuck will actually do it until he pulled you away.

His back straightened seeing the two of you slowly get out of his sight. "Yah! Hyuck! Get back here! It's raining-"

"Hyung, we can handle her. Y/N needs free time for herself." Mark soon came and gave time to give Taeyong a reassuring pat in his back.

"But how about you two? If it's not Hyuck, you'd be the one using your ability." Taeyong massaged his temples, wanting to take care of you and his brothers too. "It's draining, Mark. Don't be an idiot."

"It's not draining.. not anymore. We're no longer kids, hyung! We are even in need of protecting someone." Mark punched Taeyong's chest softly. "Be back before sunset."

"Make sure!" Johnny answered instead when Taeyong couldn't.

Taeil watched Mark worriedly but all of those disappeared when the thundering rains came to a stop. He smiled proudly, knowing it's Donghyuck who did it.

He spun around and saw Taeyong still looking blankly. He tapped his brother's shoulders. "Mark was just joking. Did you really get offended by that?"