Despite the fear of opening the pages, you finally grabbed it and rested on your lap. You traced the front page and shut your eyes as you opened it.

However, you stayed just like that. Nothing happened again. There are no floating letters around, no messages, and no creepy things.

Your shoulders slumped as you flipped the pages and see the default letters.

"What? You're not giving answers now?" You repeatedly slammed the book as you frowned. "I need answers! Just tell me! Just tell me.. they a-aren't what they think they are! Hey!"

Sounds ironic. You really hate, well scared seeing the books show those things but now you're demanding it to happen.

You were cut off when the door suddenly slammed open.

"Y/N-ah! Y/N!" The owner of the voice called. "Human! Where are you?"

You peeked and see Donghyuck hurrying inside while checking on each rows of shelves to find you. "Uh.. hi?"

"There you are!" He quickly kneeled down beside you and pulled you in a hug. "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah? Why did you asked?"

"We heard thuds and some short screams here," He pulled away and frowned. "You know.. it's loud more because the place is big and yeah. Are you okay?"

"I am," You pulled him so he can sit down comfortably. "Besides, a few minutes had already passed. If something actually happened, you're late trying to save me."

Donghyuck scratched his head. "Well.. we are scared you're mad-"

"I'm not mad." You frowned.

"That's just a though. Also!" He grinned to wipe the incoming awkward tension. "You're our Protector. You should be able to develop activities.

"Is that a joke?"

"I wished it was," His words make you shiver in fear. Donghyuck quickly changed the topic upon seeing you eyed him worriedly. "Soooo, what do you have here- WOAH!"

"What?!" You asked in shock because of your paranoia of something happening and Donghyuck suddenly blurting don't really help.

"Are you actually reading The Guide Book?"

"Ah.. this." You glanced on the book on your lap.

"Woah! Aren't you scared of it?!" He quickly pulled it away from you which made you look at him hastily. "Mmm.. sorry? Just being protective here because you might scream when it start moving?"

"That's what exactly what I need. Now, pass me the book-"

"Why do you even need this?" Donghyuck looked at you cautiously. He didn't want to give it back because he know it's still scare you and he don't want yoy obviously to be yelling again.

"I told you, I'm not stopping until I proved you're not all the bad side."

"Y/N," He frowned.

"I know, I know. It's a silly thing to do." You looked up and hoped the tears that wanted to come out wouldn't be noticed by him. "So just.. leave my business. I can handle myself."

"No." Your brows furrowed and looked at him sharply but Donghyuck don't give a damn at the moment. He pulled the book further away and turned to you. "No, no, no."

"Hyuck-"

"Ah, you look cute calling me Hyuck. How about.. we go out, together?" He stood up. "Let's walk romantically under the sun."

It was your turn to give him a weirded out expression. "No-"

"It's a yes!" He grabbed your hand and forced you to stand up. "The sun is good today-"