Weird Dream Part 1

Amara's POV:

I wake up getting ready for the day, making an outfit for Lila's new concert. I head downstairs to make some strawberry jam toast but when I head to the kitchen I see Summer running around with the last bit of strawberry jam. "Summer what are you doing"? I ask confused "I am going to destroy all the jam in the house" she said with a smirk. I start yelling and chasing Summer around the room screaming for the jam, after I finally get the jam and leave Summer with a scratch on the face I call out to Luna to wake up "LUNA WAKE UP!!!". When Luna stayed in her room I walked over to the door, opened the door and pulled the blanket off Luna's body to wake her up.

After all the commotion and we were all eating our breakfast it was all silent, not a single word from any of us. I had to have buttered toast because Summer finished the last jar so I ask Luna "Can you go get strawberry jam, Summer finished the last jar" I said crossing my arms and gave Luna a not asking face. After breakfast I head upstairs to finished the costume for Lila and head over to the club to hand it to her.

When I got to the club I saw Lila talking to Storm so I walk over to the girls and we get a drink from the bar and catch up a little, a couple of minutes later Moon walks in and comes over to us and asked us if we were busy. When we all said no I had a great idea that they could sleep over. "Hey girls wanna sleep over tonight"? I asked all of them and they all agreed so after the drinks I went back home to tell Summer and Luna about my idea. As soon as Luna arrives home I see the jam in her hand and I tackle her to the ground for it. Once night hit and all the girls had arrived I was talking to Storm about how her archery was going and she asked how my soccer practicing was going too.

A few moments later Moon gets up without saying a word and just walks out of the house, I was wondering if her and Luna got into another fight but I didn't bother asking either of them because I couldn't deal with drama tonight. I keep talking to Storm when I hear Lila ask about Felix to my sister, I get up and move closer to Luna curious about what they were talking about while Summer went to get food. "Have I not told you?" Luna replies to Lila and I say to the girls "You only mention him briefly when talking to me" I say, tilting my head.

Luna describes him to us and we stare at her blank eyed for a couple of moments until I talk to her "So you have an imaginary boyfriend" I say laughing as well as Lila and Storm. After a few seconds Summer heads to us with a few bowls of food in her hands and Lila as well as Storm just run for the food. We all laugh and joke around, play games and watch movies. "Its been so long since we've done this huh" Lila said to us smiling bright. "It really has been" I reply and smile back. And when we all fell asleep in my dream I see a little girl with red hair as well as Luna, Summer and myself... I wonder who this girl is and if we know her??

(Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that the series in Lunar's channel will be coming out soon as well as more chapter's to my story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep a look out for the series.)

-AmaraHayes