I walked back to the bathroom. "You in the shower?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and I opened the door putting the clothes on the toilet and leaving back out.

About 20 minutes later I hear my name being called.

I went to the bathroom. And he was dressed with the door opened sitting on the toilet. I crouched in front of him again opening up the medicine drawer and grabbed out some alcohol, peroxide, gauze and bandaging.

I applied the alcohol and he hissed. I put the peroxide on it and it foamed.

"It's infected. You cut with a rusty razor?" I asked him.

"It's not the newest." He answered shortly.

I cleaned him up. "Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome. Are you hungry?" I asked and he shook his head 'no'.

I led him to the guest room. And he went and got into the bed. I exited his room pulling his door closed and going down to turn off all the lights and check the doors. When I did that I tiredly climbed the stairs.

I went in my room laid in the bed and quickly fell asleep. I was tired and well I needed a rest.

---

I shot up when I heard someone screech. I went to the guest room first to see Niall on the ground holding his hurt arm. God he must've fell out of bed.

I went and helped him up. "You ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He said.

We just stood there in a very awkward silence. "Um thanks for last night." He said a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"You're welcome. D'ya wanna go get some breakfast?" I asked him and he just nodded then hesitated.

"I don't have any money." He said a little above a whisper.

"When I asked it meant that I was paying for you." I said and he blushed.

"I see you had your back pack with you. It's still in my car. You had clothes in there didn't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll go get them for you." I said.

When I returned he was sitting on the newly made bed swinging his feet. I gave him the bag and made my way towards the shower. Great. Thinking time.

Now me being the heroic person I am I saved Niall yesterday. And plus. We've been getting closer a little bit every time we're at the bridge. But it is awkward like extremely awkward. We have nothing to talk about at all. But hey I don't know that. We might be different sides of the same coin.

After I was done washing up I got out the shower. This time I didn't think about my parents when I was in the shower and ways to get them to notice me. This time I thought about Niall and like not a sexual way. And before you think anything, no I'm not straight. I'm sapiosexual. I've never slept with anyone mostly because people don't like me but still.

I walked to my room drying off and getting ready. When I was finished I walked out of my room. The door was closed to the guest room but hey it's my house so I opened the door. I saw Niall with his shirt lifted looking in the mirror. He had nasty bruises. He dropped it as soon as he saw me come in though.

"Yeah let's go." I said.

When we got in my car I tried to make conversation. "Is there a reason why you were at the bridge yesterday last night ?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you have a cigarette?" He asked.

"Arm rest." I said. "You gonna tell me why?" I asked and he sighed taking a cigarette out and lighting it rolling down the window.

"I got into a argument with my friend." He said blowing out some smoke.

"Give you them bruises?" I asked.

"No." He said cowardly inhaling the cigarette again.

He handed over the cigarette and I inhaled a few times before exhaling out my nose.

"You going home after this?" I asked and he hunched his shoulders.

"I don't know where I'm going." He said.

"You can come back to mines." I said and he looked at me as I handed him back the cigarette.

"Why?" He asked blushing.

"Because that house I live in is barren and lifeless." I said pulling up to a The breakfast club.

"Umm this place is a bit pricey I heard." Niall said lowly as we got out of the car.

"S'okay." I said and we walked in and quickly got sat.

I come here sometimes if i do feel like stuffing my face.

The lady came over to us and asked our drinks and I told her tea and Niall said orange juice.

I looked at the menu. "Look Niall get whatever you want off the menu. I don't care like at all." I said and he nodded.

When the lady came back with our drinks she asked for our order. "I'll have the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a toasted bloomed add the avocado." I said and she wrote it all down then looked at Niall.

"Can I get the all American without the bacon, the porridge, and the bbq chicken and bacon sandwich." He said and blushed at the end and I looked at him shocked but the lady wrote it down walking away.

"Whoa." I said and he looked at me blushing again.

"Uh I'm sorry. We can catch her before she starts-" he said but I stopped him.

"No I was saying 'whoa' as in where does it all go." I said and he laughed.

His laugh was pretty cute.

"You have braces." I said.

"Yeah I hate them sometimes." He said.

"I could barely see them. Why do you hate them?" I asked.

"I know I got them white so they could blend. And food gets stuck in them sometimes, they cut the inside of my mouth. And they're tight as shit." He swore.

"First time hearing you curse." I said.

"I don't swear regularly." He said shrugging.

"I like it. What do you do put your goodie goodie image in the closet when you aren't in school?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"Do you leave your bad boy image on the hook by the front door?" He asked.

"Touché." I said.

(A/N: This story might be moving too fast but it's going to be a short one. Only like 20 chapters.)