n͎o͎b͎o͎d͎y͎

Semi noticed the same mousey girl around school the next few days. 

Drinking water at the fountain, with her friends in class, walking home alone. 

Everyone was supposed to go on their date maximum two weeks after the auction, but since it had already been one and a half weeks he was wondering if the date would even happen. 

Wakatoshi and Satori had already gone on their dates the day after the auction. 

Did she bid on me just because she felt bad? 

That would explain her friend lifting her arm up. She looked uninterested. 

"(y/n) hurry up!" He heard a faint voice call from behind him. 

Semi turned to see the girl who he'd identified as (y/n), the girl who bid on him, who was running right by him. She wasn't actually mousey, she just seemed like it compared to him. 

Her legs were (thick/thin), and she wore a smile as she ran by. 

She's really pretty actually. 

He thought to himself. 

Maybe he should ask her what her plans were. That way he could clear everything up. 

Her hair brushed his shoulder and she was gone, running up the stairs to presumably her next class. He wanted to get to know her. To talk to her.

What made her bid on him?

Semi followed her and her friends up the stairs, hoping to see where her next class was. By the time he got up there, they were no where to be found. 

That means she's in one of  the classes up here.

With that, he turned, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked to his next class. When he got in, he couldn't focus on the lesson. Semi was busy thinking about his new mission. 

"Eita," 

He looked up to see the teacher staring at him from the front.

"Mind telling the class what you were mumbling about?" He said with a teasing smile. Semi blushed a little from embarrassment and shook his head. 

Class continued and he payed attention, the girl erased from his mind momentarily.

                                                                     ~ 

Semi was the first one out of his class. He left early, using the washroom excuse and then directly headed to her classroom on the second floor and stood outside. Waiting. Watching. When the bell rang, he pulled out his phone pretended to scroll through it, but in reality he was scanning the crowd for his girl.

When she emerged, he snapped a picture of her face,

No... It's not clear enough. 

So he took another. And another. And two more for good measure. Some of them weren't even of her face. 

Smiling to himself faintly, he put his phone back in his pocket and jogged to the mens bathroom.

He whipped out his phone again and reverse image searched her picture. After searching for nearly the entire break, he found what he was looking for. A profile. He hastily clicked it and was about to go through all the pictures when he stopped himself. 

How long had it been? 

The bell rang to answer his question, signalling the end of break. 

"Tch, I didn't even get to eat." Semi complained. He decided to abstain and tucked his phone away, mentally noting down the profile he had found and deleting the pictures of the girl.

When he got to his next class, Tendou and Ushijima were waiting for him. 

"Heyyy Semisemi!" Tendou called from the far left side of the classroom. 

Sighing, Semi walked over and took a seat next to Wakatoshi and in front of Tendou. "Where were you during lunch Eita?" Ushijima asked, straight to the point as ever. 

"Ms. Sato's class, she offered some extra worksheets which I declined." Semi replied absently, the lie rolling off his tongue. It wasn't a big deal, why didn't he just tell his friends what he was really doing?

After thinking for a moment, he figured it wouldn't be in his best interest. Right now, he didn't think anyone was pursuing her which he liked. Not until he got his date with her. 

Tomorrow was the last day until the dates bought weren't valid, and he wasn't too keen on asking her out. If he brought up the fact that she bid on him, it would be less awkward for both of them.

Semi pushed the girl out of his mind until he got home, where he decided to look up her profile. He found it and immediately searched through all her pictures. 

Does she have a boyfriend?

Is she interested in guys?

How old is she?

What's her name?

He didn't even know how old she was.

Scouring her page, he didn't come across any interesting pictures, mainly with girl friends at cafes and such. 

The sense of curiosity was overwhelming for the 18 year old boy. 

In the end, he figured out her name through some of the other comments and profiles tagged in the photos. 

(l/n) (y/n).

He said it a couple times and practiced his chat with her tomorrow in the mirror. Her name felt so natural on his tongue.

In the end, he got frustrated and fell asleep, dreaming of darkness.

                                                   ~

Semi woke with a yawn and stretched his arms out, turning his alarm off. 

Today was the day he spoke to her. 

Slipping on his uniform and packing his bag, Semi trotted out the door, skipping his breakfast and grabbing his bag. 

When he got to school, he saw her with her friends. She didn't attract the most attention to them, but to him she looked interesting. Like she had so many interests. He wanted to know her, watch her laugh, watch her cry. This random girl he didn't even know until a few days ago.

The bell rang signalling classes starting. This lunch break. That's when he'd talk to (l/n).

He took his seat and practiced his conversation again. Semi got good grades anyways, he didn't need to pay attention to pass this class. One day off wouldn't hurt.

Finally, the bell rang and he moved to his next two classes before he was finally let out for lunch. 

He found her walking down the hallway to the cafeteria outside her classroom. She was clutching her books to her chest. 

Swallowing his courage, Semi followed (l/n) for a little and giving himself a pep talk; imagine how weirded out the girl would be when Semi, and usually pissed off looking guy tried to talk to her.

"Um, h-hey aren't you the girl who bid on me?" The boy asked, trying to seem like he had just noticed her.

She turned. 

"Pardon?"

you guys are telling me your mom didn't yell at you if you said "what" and not "pardon"????????? who even are you 0.o I have childhood trauma from that and learning my times tables <3