Introduction 🦋

( Darshan Raval )

Do he need any Introduction???

Darshan Raval (young hearttrob of India) is an Indian singer, composer, lyricist and actor. His first on-screen appearance was in the reality show India's Raw Star.

(That's what wikipedia says)

According to me he is the most talented person ever seen. His fans call him cute and he calls them Bachy ho ap. What will happen when he will fall for a girl across the border..... Will the society accept them?? What will happen when he will meet his love lady again??

( Liyana Rajpot )

A 24 years old straight forward girl residing in Canada having big dreams in her eyes. She basically belongs to a pakistani vibrant family . She lives with her mama mami as her parents lost their life in an accident when she was 12 years old. She is a physiotherapist by profession. What will happen when she will meet Darshan again??

( P.S. She is single too 😁 )

( Anjali singhaniya )

A 24 years old girl who belongs to a Gujrati family in India. She had arranged many concerts as she is a concert planner by métier. She lives in Canada with her parents. She is Liyana's best friend from their childhood and her soul mate 😇.

Ain't our liyana beautiful ?

What will be the story about?? Any Idea??

Allah Hafiz

Tc

Love Ushna