Chapter Twenty- Eight

Start from the beginning

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX IT THIS TIME JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU REALLY WANTED A FAMILY AND ONCE WE START ONE YOU MAKE ME GET AN ABORTION! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS!? HOW CAN I EVER TRUST YOU?" I yelled and pushed him away.

"It was a mistake Kylie! I didn't mean it! I wasn't thinking at that time." He defended. I rolled my eyes at his dumb excuses.

"You didn't mean it?! Bullshit! You can fucking stab me and you'd say you didn't mean it! Everything is a fucking mistake to you! I've heard it before Justin! Turn on your fucking brain for now on and think! Get off this property or else I will call the police and you know I will!" I threatened.

"I'm not going to stop chasing you." He said and left angrily. I sighed and left inside.

"What's up with all that yelling?" Jessica asked, lately I've been not calling her mom, I don't even know why.

"Oh you heard that?" I said embarassingly.

"You were loud, is everything alright? Are you hurt?" She asked while checking me for marks and cuts.

"No no I'm fine." I faked smiled and walked up to my room.

Truth is, I am hurt, but this pain isn't physical.

* * *

Alfredo's P.O.V

"Kylieeeeeee." Wubbz smiled as I brought him to Kylie.

"Wubbzy!" She smiled and gave him a huge hug. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous smile.

"Boobies." Wubbz smirked and grabbed one of Kylie's boobs. I let out a little laugh as I watched Ky get all red.

"What are you teaching him!" She said as I took Wubbz away. "I feel violated." She joked while covering up her chest with her blanket.

"I think he saw Jasmine and I making out.. Haha I sort of grabbed hers." I admitted.

"Don't do that around Wubbz, he's going to turn into a pervert."

"Wellllll.." She giggled and shrugged.

"I'm not a perv, you shouldn't even feel violated.. You don't even have boobs." I joked while taking out my phone to read a text from Jasmine.

"Yes I do!" She gasped.

"Nooo.. They're like little hills." I laughed.

"No they aren't look! My boob barely fits in Wubbz's hand!" She defended.

"Look how small his hand is!" I cracked up laughing at how funny that was.

"Stop laughing it's not funny! I do have boobs!" She frowned and threw a pillow at me.

"For a 12 year old." I smirked and laughed.

"Stop!"

"Ok ok sorry, I mean for a 10 year old." I laughed.

"You're so mean! Look they're not that small." She defended. I covered my eyes so I wouldn't look, I know that wouldn't be the right thing to do.

"No you're like my sister Ky, that's gross put them away." I said and turned around.

"Not until you look and say I do have boobs!"

"I'm not suppose to lie." I chuckled.

"Come here!" She said in frusteration and soon enough I felt her hands on my shoulders tryinig to turn me around.