•Chapter 1- The Void•

All Blopwobbel could feel is the remains of pain in his chest from where he was slashed across, he never thought he would end at the hands of a fellow person instead of Wilbur.

       The fact that it had happened horrified him, had Wilbur been doing this all stream for people and his amusement? Making them kill each other? It sickened Blop to his stomach. The fact Wilbur could do all of this and get away with it. Were there no consequences to what Wilbur did?

       Blop felt anger slowly seething, he couldn't stand for this. He wouldn't stand for this. The entire experience made him angry. It hurt worse than the pain in his chest. He couldn't even feel his limbs... where was he?

         Surely he would have respawned back in the Plaza by now. Did he truly die? No! He couldn't die, not when Wilbur was still out there, tormenting people and making others kill each other. How could anyone do this to their people?

       He felt something snap within him, or more accurately a spark is lit. He could feel himself regaining some form of consciousness. It felt off as he felt different.

      He didn't know where he had woken up, this wasn't the Plaza he was familiar with. It was empty, blank, devoid of any life. He stared at the mock 'ceiling' that seemed to stretch forever and sat up.

      He looked down at his hands and blinked, once and then twice as he noticed the gloves on them. What had happened to him?

       He stared at his hands, puzzled, and wondered if there was a mirror somewhere so he could check his appearance better.

      As if with the thought a silver-lined handheld mirror fell into Blop's hands. He stared in awe for a second. Had he done that? He didn't question it further and hesitantly raised the mirror to stare back at a pair of dead golden looking eyes.

      He blinked a few times. I'm surprised, they used to be blue, they were blue. He felt a sense of pride now though, Wilbur had made some kind of mistake somehow, somehow it had backfired perfectly.

      Blop focused for a second if he had just created this mirror out of pure thought, could he make it disappear? As if with the thought the mirror just faded, no sound, nothing, it was just... gone.

      He took his time to stand up and look around this purely empty space, it puzzled him. What was this meant for and why was he here?

      He pushed that thought aside and felt his chest, his lighter green shirt darkened into a navy green color, he didn't think about it for long and he realized the pain across his chest was long gone.

     He smiled a genuine smile. It didn't hurt anymore, well no. He didn't want to test that factor, he was just thankful to not feel pain anymore for now.

     He turned his attention back onto this void. He paused, thinking, his eyes sweeping over the emptiness. He could do something, supposedly Wilbur couldn't find this place... meaning...

      His small smile turned into a grin as ideas formulated, a revolution! He could do it! If he could terraform a land for people to live in without fear of Wilbur and persecution it would surely get people to side with him...but, he would need help.

      He shook his head, those are thoughts for a later time; he had to create something first. Start from the ground up.

      With subtitle thoughts, the landscape started to form, a plain landscape, stretching out rivers, tall dark oak wood forests with a hint of enchantment to them and mountains and hills to traverse.

      He studied his work, had he done well? He frowned slightly, unsure. He didn't know how to judge his work but for now, it was good enough. Still, the entire part of creating a world was exhilarating, he could see how someone could become power-hungry because of it.