Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!

Start from the beginning

Back in Japan...

"Mikuru-chan?" Shin asked when he saw his wife in front of the window.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking... That probably at this time, those two... Good luck, bad father." Mikuru smile, who touched her belly.

At the same time in Egypt...

"An observatory was created near here in the mid-15th century to record the movements of the stars." Rive explained.

"The 15th century?" Tokoha asked. "It may not have a lot of technology, but... It may be able to help us with something." Shion added, while Chrono came far behind without saying a word.

"Ibuki heard a legend about some ruins near here, it is probably those." Shion said.

"It is possible, one night the night sky suffers a distortion, and its color becomes the color of the rainbow, it's believed that a noble warrior descended to earth with the mission of sealing six evil dragons." Rive explained the legend he had heard.

"Six dragons?" Tokoha reacted in surprise... "The Zeroth Dragon." Shion added.

"As for the warrior who fell to earth?" asked the blond...

"Yes, most likely he is Fides." Rive replied. "Apparently Ibuki was investigating and came to that conclusion. In fact, he asked me to look for something, according to the information from Nome Tatsunagi, that seems to be the ruin." Rive was pointing at a slightly sloping pyramid.

"With Messiah's protection, Fides managed to get to Earth." Rive said "And that's how he sealed the Zeroth dragon and turned them into cards and then they were sent to different parts of the world." Shion added excitedly.

"I think that after sealing the Zeroth Dragon he ended up far west, and already exhausted, he was saved by one of your ancestors," Rive said, while Shion was paying attention to the story he had just heard, Chrono was upset and Tokoha I already knew that. She hasn't taken her eyes off him since Rive showed his face.

"We are almost at the ruins now, why we don't rest a bit." Suggests Rive, who was worried about his son.

"Uhm...." Chrono didn't know what to answer until Tokoha nudged him "Tokoha and I slept well in a hotel." Before the mentioned, Tokoha steps on it. "I mean... I slept well in a hotel, so there's nothing to worry about." The redhead answered.

"I see..." Rive replies, while Tokoha gets annoying and turns to see Chrono, who kept looking at his father. The members of Try 3 continue on their way, accompanied by Shindou Rive until they finally arrive at the ruins where Fides had landed.

"Woow! This is incredible!" Tokoha is surprised like the others.

"This appears to be a natural sanctuary." Shion said when he saw the ruins inside.

"Excuse me, Mr. Shindou, but... What is that stone?" Tokoha asks.

"It looks like a Vanguard circle." Chrono replies.

"Yes, if there is still a slight trace of the space-time connection when Fides came to earth, it is possible that our voices may reach the planet Cray." Shindou Rive explained. Having said that, Chrono places himself in the center of the circle.

"I'll guide you there... All you have to do is imagine it." Rive said. "Understood." Responds Chrono, who holds the Chrono Dran letter in his hand. Chrono tries to focus and call Dran, but the he doesn't have a good result.

"It seems doesn't work, huh?" Rive says to her son. "Take it easy. The bond with your units is weak due to the fight you had with Gyze." He added, as he approached his son... "We will try tonight. How about to eat something, I'm sure you must be hungry." Rive was trying to cheer him up, but... Chrono rejects him because he was still upset.