Σ 11: Oath of Men

Start from the beginning

In the FIVA HQ...

"The event has already been investigated, only fighters with a strong imagination can see this moon, or rather... Planet Cray." Mentioned Ibuki, who seemed to be in a meeting with other leaders.

"This is a disturbance caused by Gyze. This could bring serious consequence to our world." said Chris, who was talking to Ibuki from a screen.

"Chris, do you think this has to do with the information we receive?" Aichi asks.

"Probably..." Chris replies

"The positive side is that the world hasn't been destroyed, yet. That means we still have time for a counterattack." Mamoru said.

"I don't think it's that simple. Maybe... Just maybe, they need something else." Ibuki was thinking aloud.

"Well, I'll keep investigating." Chris said before saying goodbye.

"Well, I think it's time to go." Aichi rise from his chair.

"Right, your flight leaves in a few hours." Ibuki was saying goodbye...

"We will wait for the others and try to defend the Zeroth dragon that we have." Aichi said taking his suitcase.

"Mamoru, did you deliver what I asked you?" Ibuki asks Mamoru.

"Yes, but... We need him to regain his mood." Mamoru replied.

"Well... It's time for the past to meet again with the future, don't you think so." Ibuki was smiling.

"What are you talking about?" Mamoru asks him.

"You see... Long time ago when I was wandering around the world, I met a man. I hadn't understood his words until now..." Ibuki said in a very serious tone.

Back with Chrono...

"Don't worry about this, the doctors said it wasn't nothing. The doctor said I'll be fine with a little rehab and after that, I'll be ready to get back into action." Taiyou said, while Chrono saw the brown-haired young man with a plaster on his right leg.

"Sorry..." replied Chrono

"You don't have to apologize for anything, besides... I was finally able to do something to help you." Taiyou insisted, while Chrono remembered the words of Brant and Gastille.

"I'm really sorry..." Chrono was apologizing once again, as the dream he had was coming true. Chrono returned to his room and met Hikari. "I have a message from your aunt. She told me to change your clothes so you can go home once she finishes signing the papers. He also said he wanted to talk to you." Hikari was saying, as Chrono nod. Chrono stares at Hikari... "I'll leave, so that you can change. Apparently she spoke to Tokoha, she explained everything to her, since she is in a very delicate state, she tried to take it easy."

As Chrono change his clothes, Hikari continued to scold him. "Take responsibility, as director Ibuki asked me to be your bodyguard, but... In the end, I think I wasn't very helpful." Hikari said, but someone reopens Chrono's room...

"Shindou, sorry for bothering you, but... I can talk to you as soon as you finish changing your clothes." A familiar voice was saying.

"Onimaru-san... I, I'm not feeling okay right now..." Chrono said, remembering that the images on his deck had disappeared, and his G zone too.

"You are the last person Kazuma fought with, I try to find an answer to his behavior." Kazumi mentioned worried about his brother.

In the meantime...