Sarah: There is a LIZARD Kartik!!!
Screaming at the top of her lungs, she again hid into my chest, as if hiding from monster or something.

Lizard! Like really!?? 😶

Now that was out of control for me. I burst out laughing like hell and within a few minutes I saw a shocked Sarah looking at me.

Kartik: Li-Lizard? Seriously Sarah, you were screaming like hell, just because of a lizard!?

I managed to ask inbetween my laughs, as I was not getting over it. She pouted looking at, like ready to cry at any moment.

Kartik : Tell me one thing. What all are left in your list of whom you are afraid. Water and now Lizard is already marked. Anything else, like cocroach uh..butterfly...?

I tried hard and finally was successful in controlling my laughter. And she narrowed her eyes at me.

Sarah : You know what? You are soo mean Kartik!! You are making fun of my phobias. So rude!!😣😤

She then hit my chest lightly with her hand, as if expressing her irritation, which I caught a hold on. Really, her face was so cute that I wanted to just pull her cheeks sooo hard like it would turn so reddy and all. But wait, her cheeks are red even now although!😉.

I pulled that hand forcefully, which was not expected by her and again she was close to me the way she was when she hugged me just mere minutes before, and god, I already missed it! Now you tell me guys..How can I Ignore my Princess and how long!??

I was just staring at her round brown orbs which was my all time favourite thing to dwell into, until my gaze lowered to those lips which too contained that uncertainty and confusion going on in her mind. And the

Sarah : Uh..Kartik, I think you should also change into night dress. It's getting late.

Suddenly she moved back, provoking a disappointment to settle down down on my mind. But she is right, I should also change.

And that's when I noticed that she had already changed into her night dress which seemed a bit different from her usuals. And I regret it now. Maybe this was the first time I am seeing her in such an outfit that my heart gave a thump to it and it rapidly increasing. She was looking drop dead gorgeous as well flaming hot in that. And that too Black!! This is not so good for my health!

 And that too Black!! This is not so good for my health!

Sarah's outfit. Consider that net as an overcoating robe( tied )over the dress, of the sane length !🖤Khyati's Selection😁!!

Sarah : K...Kartik, where are you lost!?

In you!!

Kartik : Uh..nowhere. I.. You look different today!
I blurted out. What am I doing now?

Sarah : Oh..yeah. This was from Khyati, she kept this in the bag for me. I usually don't wear such things na..

She said smiling, explaining it like a funny thing. But little did she know what she was doing!