"Are we going to give the money back?" other one asked sadly.

"Fuck no." said Mugwang, starting to walk "Who said to him that took his girlfriend to his wife's house by mistake?"

"He's really moron."
They started to make fun of with Gitoha, except Mugwang.

"Anyway it was our last work." He suddenly said to those who followed him. Everybody was surprised.

"Why? Then how would we get money?"

"Right. I don't want to get pocket money from my family."

"We will starve to death!"

They all started to complain. Mugwang listened them while smirking.

"Why would you die?" he asked "How do the others live?"

"Others?"
They all were surprised.

"You mean real warriors of Daekan?"

Mugwang nodded. There were devilish smile in his face. No doubt he had plans.

"How can we be on the same level with them?" One of them sighed "We haven't even finished the training."

Mugwang stopped, turning to them. Although they had been studying together for years, none were as brave as him. The fact that he had no rivals made him happy.

"We still haven't been able to enter Daekan, because Gilseon delay us."

"He's right!" one of them yelled "Daekan's leader should be Mubaek, not Gilseon!"

"At the age of 16, Tagon was already in charge of the Daekan force." said Mugwang proudly "I'm 16 but that bitch doesn't accept me into the army! Why? Because he jealous of me and my brother."

His mates accepted his words. Mugwang watched them while they're talking with each other about this topic. When they accept his words, he felt more mature and manly. Even this little gang he founded made him feel very strong, but he could not even guess how he would feel if he was admitted to Daekan force.

His plan was to join the army and become Tagon's right-hand when he was on his next mission. It was his dream for a long time. He was quite talented, albeit a bad boy. The place worthy of his talent was next to Tagon who is his idol.

The only obstacle he faced was Gilseon. In fact, Gilseon had justified reasons for himself. But Mugwang didn't accept any of these. He was the most talented of Daekan right now until better. Nobody could underestimate her potential for manslaughter.

"But where is Gitoha-nim?"

When they started to walk again, someone asked.

"Wasn't he going to save her?"

"He probably drank somewhere and slept."

Mugwang rolled his eyes. Then stepped up his steps.

***
Mugwang was alone when he arrived the dorm. While the gang members had gone somewhere to drink, he wanted to go back dorm and think about what lie would fit Gitoha.

The dorm garden was noisy even at night, as usual. He was accustomed to living among the sounds of the sword, it was impossible even to live without the sound of the sword. He smiled when he heard the enthusiastic voices of the rookie soldiers. His hand went to his own sword. He loved his sword and even fell in love with it.

"Mugwang, you little bitch!"

When he heard an unknown voice, he pulled his sword suddenly, then turned back. She was there; Gitoha's problematic girlfriend.