Kai turned to Jungwoo and the boy was already struggling in his arms to get on those rides. As he turned to Sehun, the expression was not as far as Jungwoo's. His eyes were shining brightly and he was already eyeing those rides.

Now, he was not sure whether Jungwoo or Sehun is the baby. Definitely both of them

"Samcheon, let's go!," Jungwoo exclaimed in excitement. He was jumping in his arms to get down and pulled the elder's shirt. "Hurry up!.

He was only chuckling when he felt the soft pull on his sleeve. "Kai, let's go," Sehun groused as Kai was still not moving an inch from the place he was standing.

Before he could say anything, Sehun was already wrapping his other arms and pulled him towards those rides. Well, what else could he do?

Jungwoo wriggled in his arms and he finally put the boy down but remember to hold his hands tight or he might lose the little boy in this crowd.

He finally stopped his steps right in front of the miniature space ships which had caught his attention the most from the moment he stepped in the park.

"Samcheon, let's ride this!," he pointed at those rides with a hopeful look and jumped in excitement after receiving a nod from the other one.

With the help of one of the staff there, Jungwoo was finally settled in the space ships. He waved towards the elders with a wide grinning smile.

"I wish I can spend more times with him," Kai sounded as his eyes were fixed on his nephew who was riding those rides gleefully.

Sehun turned to his side and noticed those sincere stares. "You did, Jungwoo is really happy today," he smiled softly.

"Yeah," chuckle rolled from his lips. "Well I'm happy too," he turned to stare at the lover. "I got to spend my day with Jungwoo and you."

Sehun nodded and looked away from those stares. He could feel his cheeks started to burn.

"Me too," he muttered those.

Jungwoo finally approached them after the ride stopped. He was still smiling widely and started pulling Sehun around which made Kai needed to run to catch their steps.

After no idea how many rides they got, the little boy was still as energetic as before. He did not seem to feel tired at all.

---

"The food is here!"

Kai placed the tray on the table. After a long day, they finally decided to stop and grabbed something to eat.

Jungwoo without wasting any time, started digging in his own food without minding about his surrounding. He was really hungry after riding those rides.

Sehun thought it was a good time to be talking about this matter. He was afraid if something might happen soon and he had no time to be telling Kai about it.

"Kai," he called out the lover and the latter looked up at him.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Er, I actually have something to tell you," he stated, glancing over Jungwoo who was still busy with his food. He might not listen to their conversation.

Kai placed his food into the plate again. It sounded serious and Sehun was looking dead serious about it.

"I received a text message earlier," he slowly uttered out. "I know who is this and he was threatening me," he finally showed the text he got.

"Daniel," Kai muttered. "This is definitely him, I'm really sure," his grip on the phone was tightened. He thought everything was done but that bastard was still doing this.

"Sehunnie?," Jungwoo's voice startled them. "I'm going to wash my hands, okay?," he asked and stood up from his seat.

Sehun nodded. "Let me come with you," he said and was standing as well.

"It's fine and it's just over there, I will be real quick," the boy replied and scuttled with his feet away.

"We need to get home after this and I will ask my men to guard you," Kai sounded. "I don't want anything to happen to you," his stare softened as he was saying those.

Sehun was going to protest because he did not really like being followed around but he would be hearing Kai this time. He knew it was for his own safety.

He slowly nodded.

As he did, his notification sounded again and it was from the same number. 

From; 01XXXXXXXXX

By the way, the little boy is adorable. He is really brave just like his uncle.

Both of them was dumbstrucked as they read it. Sehun stood up from his seat and looked around to find Jungwoo but he could not see him anywhere.

Kai was getting angry. His fist was tightened and he was clenching his teeth. 

"K-Kai, Jungwoo!," Sehun shouted. He was started to get teary.

Kai grabbed Sehun's hand and stormed out of the park. They got into the car real quick, Kai quickly dialled the number and waited for the other to pick up.

He swore if anyone ever messed up with his family he would never ever forgive them.

--

Omg heyyyy! I finally can update! I hope you are still willing to read my story ;) I missed youuu guys ❤️