HENDERY

YUTA

DAEHEElee donghyuck

DAEHEE
lee donghyuck

DONGHYUCK
wtf did I do

DAEHEE
you didn't
think I would
find out
did you

TAEIL
what in the world
did I wake up to

JOHNNY
sunshine bastard
got caught for
something

MARK
oh my
jesus

DAEHEE

DAEHEEWHY DIDN'T YOUTELL ME THISJUST EXISTS

DAEHEE
WHY DIDN'T YOU
TELL ME THIS
JUST EXISTS

DONGHYUCK
I didn't think
about it?

DAEHEE
i- wow you look
hot

DONGHYUCK
thanks queen

RENJUN
we are leaving
for school rats

WINWIN
😪

LUCAS
wait a damn
minute- YOU'RE
NOT ASLEEP KUN

"We got through hell again, Dae!"

Soobin, Beomgyu, and I walk towards the exit of the school. It was a pretty normal day. I got to hit someone in the face with a dodge ball.

It was so worth the trouble though.

As we near the exit, a tall kid comes running up to our trio.

"Hello, Daehee and friends."

"Hyunsuk, what's up?"

"Nothing much, Gyu. Also, Daehee, my friend wants to talk to you. He's near the gates. Bye now!"

The tall kid smiles widely and runs off.

Hyunsuk? Yoon Hyunsuk?

"What's that all about?"

"No idea."

We walk out of the school and towards the gates. I circle my head around to find who needs to talk to me.

I spot the guys waiting for me outside of the gates. Chenle and Yangyang waving like crazy to me.

I should of guessed it was this guy. He's been staring after me for awhile now.

"Hello. Mind if I steal your friend for a moment, Soobin and Beomgyu?"

The boys look at me for conformation. I nod. They walk away, and through the gates after bidding me goodbye.

The boys stare at me and this guy.

"I just wanted to talk and ask you a question, if that's fine?"

"Ask away."

The boys stare harshly at the two before the gates. Jeno waves Soobin over. To which he happily obliges.

"Hey, guys. Hanging out with our girl today?"

"Of course we are." Renjun answers.

"So Soobin, who's that guy?" Jisung asks.

Meanwhile as they look on waiting for Soobin's reply. Daehee goes wide eyed and blushes very visibly. She shyly puts her hands in front of her face.

All of the boys faces contort to confusion.

"That's Bae Jinyoung. And wow, he made her blush. He's in our grade, different class. They've interacted a few times before."

Soobin walks away after telling them who Jinyoung is. The rest of the boys gawk silently at the two across the road.

Finally, they walk out of the gates together. Jinyoung smiles and waves her goodbye. To which Daehee, obviously shy, waves back at him.

"To hell was that Daehee? Acting like a giggly school girl."

"I don't know, Hyuck."

"What happened?"

"He asked me out on a date."

▪︎▪︎▪︎
okay first, i hope
you liked this.
second, I love cix so
I added them😌

welcome
bae jinyoung
my the odds
be ever in
your favor

welcome bae jinyoungmy the odds be ever inyour favor