-Peeta

The air between us is thick with desire when we finally enter the hotel room and as soon as the door falls shut behind us, I shove Katniss against the nearest wall I see the terror in her eyes as the last time I done this I ended up choking her almost to death. I slant my lips over hers. A loud groan, which escaped from the back of her throat, causes my pants to tighten and I press my body closer to hers. This kiss is unlike any others, gone are our tentative tries and gentles caresses. Now they are replaced by immense want.

The alcohol in my body is making me bolder than I would ever be and so I let my hands wander down her already half naked body. She makes a little noise when my fingertips wander over her taut nipples and I make a note in the back of my head to remember that.

Katniss tilts her head to the side to deepen the kiss and I let my tongue run over her lower lip before meeting hers with mine. When she finally pulls away from me we are both breathing heavily and her eyes are nearly fully black with arousal. I know that I have to be sporting a look not very differently from hers.

She drops the dress she had in her hand and starts undoing the buttons of my shirt while placing gentle kisses along my neck until she finds my pulse point and starts sucking on it. Her actions feel so good that I'm almost about to lose it. When I nearly can't stand it anymore, I push her away from my body and take her hand to lead her over to the bed.

She dutifully sits down and gives me a strange look when I make no move to join her. "What are you doing?" I hear the slurring tone in her voice which makes me want her even more.

I just wink at her and take a few steps backwards. After taking off my pants, shoes and socks, the only thing that's left are my boxers. When I finally decide to join her on the twin bed, "You're sure you want to do this, Katniss?" I ask teasingly, she gave me the impression before she never wanted to do this until we were married, but from what she's doing now tells me different.

Instead of answering, she takes my hand in hers and puts it in between her legs. As soon as I notice how wet she is a deep groan escapes me and I instantly slant my lips over hers again, but without removing my hand from its current position.

From now on, I'm just as inexperienced as she is and everything I knew from what happened with Delly has left my mind and I know nothing. It's all gone. I guess that's a good thing, but I don't want to do anything wrong, that was the whole point of why I had done this with Delly. My hand comes to a stop at the waistband of her panties and I crook one of my eyebrows at her. "May I?" She nods her head and a smile spreads across my lips.

After taking them off, I place one last kiss on her lips and then make my way to her nipples. Her back immediately arches off the bed. I take one of them in my mouth and start massaging the other one with my free hand. Just as I'm about to descend between her legs, she runs her trembling fingers through my hair and pulls me up to her head. "Peeta, please, I need you!" Her voice is nearly frantic. Almost nothing like the Katniss I knew a few months ago.

"But I wanted to taste you." I say and nearly choke when her hand lands on the bulge of my boxers and she starts taking them off. She gives me a stern look. "Later, I want you right now; now don't make me change my mind."

I take one more look at her face before shrugging them off completely and covering her body with mine again. When she sneaks her hand between our bodies and takes me in her hand I have to bite back an embarrassingly loud groan from the back of my throat.

I position myself at her entrance and start pushing in slightly. "I don't want to hurt you. But I have no chance, forgive me, please."

The look on her face turns from ecstatic to pain within seconds and I nearly start pulling out of her again only to discover that she has put her legs around my waist to keep me in place. "Don't." her voice is tense. "I just need a few seconds to get used to it."

I try my hardest not to move an inch, but the feel of her walls around me is almost too much for me. It's so wet and warm and I feel like I could lose myself in her forever. Suddenly she gives a violent jerk of her hips to indicate that she's ready and I slowly start thrusting into her.

She slings her arms around my neck and pulls my head down to hers to meet in a frantic kiss. Just as I'm about to deepen it a loud moan escapes her and I swear, the look on her face is the hottest thing I've ever seen. My abdomen starts clenching and I know that I'm not that far away from my orgasm either.

We keep going at this for a little, that's when I feel her push both hands up on my chest while her back is arching. I don't know what she's doing, but she looks extremely hot. That's when I leave her body and she pushes me onto my back with all the strength she has left. She's positioned on top of me now. Her hands run up my sides and to my face. She kisses me passionately and I never want her to stop. What she's done tonight has amazed me. It makes me think that if she wasn't drunk would this of still happened? Or is this just the alcohol making her this way towards me?

When we have both come down from our high she rolls off me and pull the covers up over the both of us.