-I'll get you taco bell-

-bet, be right back and you're only getting a sneak peek-

I chuckle to myself as I continue to keep my eyes on the road. You can offer this girl taco bell to literally get anything you want from her.

I take a left and see there's a little traffic causing me to sigh. My phone pings again and I pick it up.

-here, and i better get my taco bell-
-attachment added- *clicked*

I lose control of the wheel crossing me to swerve until I get ahold of the wheel again. JESUS!

Billie calls me and I pick it up. "You're taking too long to respond. Is it ugly?" She asks quickly.

"Billie, you sent it less than 10 seconds ago."

"Is it bad?" She asks. "Woman, I swerved my car."

"SO IT'S BAD!?" She yells piercing my eardrum. "No! Not at all, me swerving my car is a good thing, damn it, you have a nice body." I compliment her.

"Oh." She mumbles. "Am I still getting my taco bell?" She asks and I can practically see her smile filled with hope. "Let's see, are you gonna send another?" I ask. "No. I already feel weird sending that to you. Even though I started working out, I'm insecure." I can her frown.

"Baby, don't be like that. You're beautiful, you working out is paying off, okay?"

"So you're telling me that I needed to work out?" She asks me.

"No, you don't need to work out, you're hot anyway."

"Can I still get my taco bell?"

"Is that all you're worried about?" I laugh. "Well, I didn't send you that picture for nothing!"

"Okay, I'll get it for you." I tell her and she thanks me before saying "I love you." and hanging up.

Next Day

Billie POV

I walk into AG's bedroom quietly hearing her soft snores and her practically hiding under the blanket.

I set down the gift basket I got for her and I go over to her side and take the blanket off of her slowly revealing her chubby cheeks, and freckled face. "Baby." I whisper quietly rubbing her arm softly.

Her eyes open slowly and she smiles when she sees it's me. "Good morning bubba." I tell her and she rasps "Hi."

"Happy Birthday." I say as she sits up with the blanket falling onto her lap. I sit by her kissing her and I go get the gift basket giving it to her.

"I told you I didn't want anything." She says. "Did you really think I was gonna listen?"

She unwraps the plastic wrapping and eyes everything smiling from time to time. After she's done, I ask her if she likes everything. "I love it mami." She pulls my face in kissing me.

"Did you see what I posted on Instagram?" J ask and she shakes her head reaching for her phone. 

________

-click for photos-

liked by FINNEAS, zendaya, maggiebaird, miaryliee, izizstone and 2,975,146 others