Daddy-that's enough we gotta go it's 5:29

I pulled away and walked to the sprinter. As we pulled off I gave them my address and we went there. I seen the boys were in their beds already. I hugged everybody and went to my room. I laid down and went to sleep

11:50

I just woke up and then I got dressed in something better than what I had on.

My outfit

(Don't look at the hair phone and nails)

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I seen the boys eating and on the PS5. I walked to the garage and got in my Challenger. I drove to Mattia house and blew the horn. My windows were tinted so he couldn't see me. I seen Roshaun come out first and he was recording. I laughed as the guys looked confused. I cut the car off and unlocked the doors. I opened my door and got out the car.

Mattia-BABY

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He caught me and we hugged. We stayed like that for like 5 minutes until he put me down and kissed me so hard. I already knew what was going to happen.

Mattia-aye y'all gotta get the fuck from my house

They all groaned and left. He picked me up and went to his room. I wanted to be in control so I pushed him on the bed. I pulled his shirt off and sat on his lap.

‼️⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️‼️(I don't like writing smut so hopefully this is okay)

I rolled my hips on his pelvis. And kissed and sucked on his neck. Then his phone started ringing. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. I rubbed him through his supreme boxers and once I was satisfied I pulled them down as well. I licked his tip and heard him groan. As soon as I put all of him in my mouth his phone started ringing. He was finna let it ring until I told him to answer the phone. He grabbed it and put the phone on speaker.

Mattia-he he hello
???-Mattia what y'all doing later on
Mattia-shit baby slow down real quick ugh I don't know probably nothing
Roshaun-what are you doing my boy
Mattia-man I ain't doing nothing jus chilling
Roshaun-why you breathing like that
Mattia-fuck I'm finna bust wait Roshaun hold up real quick just get on mute for me

I heard the line go silent so I went faster and deeper.

Mattia-fuck baby just like that

He put his hand on my head and pushed it down making me gag. I felt him twitch in my mouth so I started licking his tip and pumping the rest.

Mattia-ugh fuckkkkkkkk

Then I felt him cum in my mouth.

Roshaun-yo my boy just got some sloppy toppy
Mattia-damn I should of told yo ass to hang up