Chapter 7: Ryuuichi Got a Cold

Start from the beginning

Kotaro nodded in determination. "And you too, (Y/N). Go change your and Kotaro's clothes and come to help me."

"Yes, ma'am." you replied before you lifted Kotaro to you.

.

.

.

Ryuuichi put the blanket to cover half of his face as he slightly panted. "Come to think of it, this is my first time sleeping alone in this room..." 

His sweat dropped at the side of his face and his cheeks were red. "I hope (N/N) can make Kotaro not call the chairwoman that insulting nickname again..." Ryuuichi coughed before closing his eyes and sleeping. 

"(N/N)... I really want her right here with me so badly... but I don't want her to get cold from me. (N/N)..."

.

.

.

"Shaggy." 

Your eyes widened in shock as Kotaro said the nickname that he always called her because of her hair with his finger pointing at it. The chairwoman who carried the wool blanket in her arms before she quickly kneeled and asked him. "Are you referring to this wool blanket or to my hair?!"

"No, he doesn't mean like that, he was referring to--" You quickly excused but Kotaro cut you off as he pointed at her hair. 

"Shaggy." 

You facepalmed before quickly bowing down to her. "Sorry about that, ma'am!"

The chairwoman didn't say anything as she changed the subject. "Anyway, he's still in the stage where his fever will be rising, so right now, we need to warm him up." 

She flicked the blanket and it fell on top of Kotaro. You grabbed the blanket out of him and folded it. "Once, we've warmed him up from the outside with that blanket, we must do the same from the inside." 

You both followed her behind, Kotaro stopped walking before he turned and reached his hands up. You knew immediately what he wanted so you carried him and followed the chairwoman.

.

.

.

~At the kitchen~

The chairwoman changed her clothes into a white dress and a white bonnet on her large hair. Kotaro has the light yellow bonnet while you had the lilac bonnet tied under your chin. The chairwoman lifted the knife before she chopped the lemon in half. 

"Demon lady..." You looked down at Kotaro in shock. 

"What was that?" She asked. You sighed in relief that she didn't hear it.

"Here you are." She gave Kotaro half of a lemon and paper cups. "Your job will be to squeeze out a bit of this lemon." He grabbed them as you kneeled next to him. "Then we'll add honey and dissolve it in hot water to make a drink that will make Ryuuichi feel better." 

Kotaro raised in excitement. "Can you do it by yourself?" Kotaro nodded, The chairwoman and you both stood up as she said. "Well, then, I'll make him some rice gruel. Call me when it's done. (Y/N), come to help me." 

You went beside the chairwoman to help her prepare the rice gruel, and every time you helped her, you kept glancing at Kotaro. 

He placed the paper cup down on the floor, at first he was shaking the lemon, thinking that the water would come out of it. He looked at the cup to see no water on it. He then shook it again and looked at the cup to see that the result was the same.