Niall Imagine

Niall and you have been best friends since first grade so when he became famous he kept in touch but after awhile people sent you hate because he tweeted you alot.You began to cry alot and you were bullied alot at school even sometimes attacked by 1D fans. You started cutting and hurted yourself. Niall didnt know u were cutting but he does know about the hate and he hates it so he tries to stop it but all he can do is tell people to stop and to stop tweeting about you. He hasnt seen you since he went on tour and its been almost a year you miss him so much as does he about u. What he also doesnt know is that you love him more than ever and you want to tell him when he gets back but you cant handle the hate so you concider suicide. But didnt do it. Niall calls you up and says "Arely please stay strong i'm sorry people are hating on you because of me. Please dont do anything bad." then you say as your crying "Niall i didnt want you to know this but ive been cutting myself and ive been concidering suicide." there was a long pause and he finally says "ARELY NOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO YOURSELF IM COMING RIGHT NOW SEE YOU IN 2 HOURS.." then he hangs up before you could say anything. You just sit there excited but scared for Niall to come back you dont know what he will do when he is back. *2 1/2 hours later* You hear a banging knock at your door and suddenly the door flys open. You scream and jump up and just stand there. Niall then screams "ARELY" and he runs to you and hugs you so tight that it hurts. he tells you that he has always loved u and he doesnt care what the haters say. you tell him that you love him too. then you two share a passionate 1st kiss and become bf and gf. the end.