How to get what you want without being a cunt or committing suicide

Ever felt you can't get what u want? Ever felt everything is against you? Who the fuck is that guy? Why am I being done like this? What did I do to deserve this? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU? And then you become the same person you have been questioning and despising, funny isn't it?

Let me tell you a theory, ever had a good dream ruined by someone waking you up ? well I think you should thank them, because in reality good dreams ruined by people waking you up only exist because someone woke you up in the first place, they are predestined, just like life and in life, the ending is there, doesn't matter what your belief system is, we are all in this world like a scrambled jigsaw puzzle waiting to be fixed and every now and then when the final piece is placed and everything is harmonious for a while, what do we do with the puzzle? Keep it ? Nice guess but nope, we shatter it again from the very beginning and try to fit in the pieces again, and again, until u decide to hang it somewhere with a frame, but then no matter how much you love it, you will feel the need to make a new one, maybe this time you would just put everything to pieces and hang it in a frame as soon as you are done solving it, well now what? Get a new set ? But you've already got two, do you really need more ? and meanwhile you are getting bunch of puzzles here and there, your first one, the one that you spent so much time on trying to figure out how to put the pieces together, the puzzle that thought you how to not get puzzled by other puzzles is slowly getting devaluated. Or is it ? You see, you never realize how valuable something is to you unless its no longer there, or when whatever surrounds you that keeps you away from it is no longer there. Let's say, your house, burnt to ashes, everything in it is no longer existent to you in the house but watch as your first puzzle succumbs from the ashes untouched, you will hit a moment of realization that all the other puzzles not only gave up on themselves, they also gave up on you, not that you cared about them but that because of them your first wasn't important anymore.

Now let's take a different scenario, your first now has a mind to think for itself, it knows that you didn't give a shit when it was there nor did you check on it, you are homeless now, but it has it's own home inside the fucking frame, well, ha ha! It has everything, and you have nothing, and you aren't dumb, you know that too, everything you have is the frame now, but the frame doesn't even want to belong to you, so you don't give it a choice and hold it close to you, constantly thinking about this frame, and the frame can't walk or speak or do anything but think, one day it spoke and said lines along " If I could walk, I would have went to the closest fire and ended this suffering. The man shocked, not by what it said, but because it said it

Options laid,

The man throws the frame to the closest fire

The man throws it on the floor

The man talks to the frame, which brings nothing because they both know how each other feel

But, the frame walks, out of nowhere it started walking, it runs as far as it could at the middle of the night and warms itself next to a campfire contemplating jumping into it as if it's gazing into the dark abyss itself

Sleep,

A frame shall have a frame of mind, whispered the fire

Voices,

People chattering, feels crowded, feels bright yet the frame's eye isn't open yet, the voices continue, everything feels surreal, camera flashes, the frame has awakened, the frame is in a museum people love it, and the description of its story is on a stand for people to read, the frame went from a frame to the frame. The frame's job in the end was the same, to be a frame on a wall everything was predestined, now the frame has it's story, though some argued it could have had a better story, but they are just...

Bystanders,

That's what people are, if you want to get through in life, just bystanders, you are one of them too, I mean why else would you be reading this, unless someone recommended it, which I highly do, anyways, be a bystander, what's the issue in that? In the end fools who run their mouth wind up dead, watch listen observe but don't follow, don't let democratic societies and cultures over rule who you truly are, well if you think someone is like you and does what you do and they are better at it than you, then sure go ahead follow them, learn from them, join them, make your own thing too and make people follow you, but the reality is that there will be way too much to follow and keep up with but hey, you are a bystander for now, so it's fine.

Useless talks, people say this, say that, and in the end it means nothing, just a talk to perhaps pass time, but you here is what will make you different from the rest. Approach things with a benefit of the doubt type of mentality, people say this thing is useless, then so be it, go and try it and see for yourself, is it useless or not and if it is, well then, you know for yourself it is. Blindly trust your friends, until you don't, don't just not trust them from the start, go with the flow, feel the moment and start a momentum going as what you might know is just a drop but what you don't is an ocean

Smile,

The most powerful weapon an enemy or a friend could have, you see a person smile and wonder, why the fuck is this dude smiling, you see another person but now they are smiling at you, and you wonder, why the FUCK is this dude smiling, do they want something from me ? are they morons ? or perhaps they could just be nice, or someone who copes with this world with smiling and they actually have to mask their emotions with smiles because they know their real facial expressions will not make people smile, but a smile could make someone smile.

Anyways, I was thinking of making this a novel, but this is just who I am when it comes to writing, to conclude, just go for it, because if you don't, you won't know if you were fussing yourself over the wrong thing or not

And don't do drugs kids.