"Shortyyyy." I laughed. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"And who's fault is that? You don't text me." Bronny scoffed.

"Sorry B." I chuckled. We all sat down and continued watching some reruns of Law & Order SVU.

The doorbell rang again but I was acting like I didn't hear it.

Bronny, and Dior were acting like they didn't hear it either. All of a sudden the doorbell was going nonstop.

"Dior this is your house..... go get the door."

"I don't pay bills here." He shrugged.

Bronny rolled his eyes before walking to the door and opening it. He opened the door, as Adri immediately pushed through.

"Dior you can't text me back. I asked where you were at."

"I'm— out of the country." Dior dramatically replied.

I busted out laughing as I walked into my kitchen. "Dior man... where's the snacks?"

"Does this look like a soup kitchen? You better read the sign." He pointed to a sign with crayon on it.

Don't touch Dior's snacks!

"Boy how old are you?" I squinted my eyes as I opened the cupboard.

"Can you read? You illiterate donkey." Dior slammed the cupboard shut.

"Pleeeease Dior. I just want some food."

"You got five dollars?"

"Nevermind. I'm not even hungry anymore." I mumbled as I walked back out to where everyone was.

"I think I'm gonna get another tattoo." Dior spoke up causing us all to look at him.

"Get a tattoo of my face." I spoke up as I ate some popcorn.

"Ew no. That would be the ugliest tattoo in the world."

"Boy whatever ." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm thinking of tattooing Rihanna on my arm." Bronny's dumbass spoke up.

"He be on that Josh shit." Dior laughed.

"I'm tattooing Ja Morant... right here." I pointed to my leg.

"Weirdo." Bronny mumbled.

"It would be cute." I shrugged. "Then I'll get Stunna on the other leg."

"stunna? The dude who hangs with dababy?" Bronny asked.

"Yessss. His fine self." I smirked.

"Stunna is ugly." Dior spoke up. "Pause."

"Dior you're the least person that needs to be calling somebody ugly." I scoffed.

"Don't do my baby. He's fiiiine." Adri smirked as she sat on Dior's lap.

"His ass looks like them things off spongebob that say 'meep'." I laughed.

"I swear." Bronny laughed

"Y'all just hating on me cause I'm rich. Real hot boy shit."

I busted out laughing as Adri scrunched up her face.

"What hot boy shit are you participating in?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm fully loyal to my sexy, beautiful, immaculate water park coochie, jumbo Glizzy gobler girlfriend."

I damn near fell out as Bronny leaned on my in laughter.

"Yo what?" I screeched as I continued laughing.

"Embarrassing." Bronny mumbled.

"Girl—" Adri squinted her eyes at me. "He was right about the first part. I'm not w Glizzy gobbler though."

"Y'all heard of the Cookie Monster? Adri is the Glizzy monster."

"EWWW." I covered my ears as Adri laughed.

"Only some days." She shrugged.

JORDAN POPE

JORDAN POPE

"Are you done yet?" I asked as Jalen continued ranting about his situation with Kay.

"No."

"Well I need you to be done. I'm tired of hearing about this everyday. You messed it up, and it's your fault. It's your job to fix it not mine."

"What you think I gotta do to get her back?"

"I don't know Jalen." I shrugged. "I've never cheated on a girl, and dissed her for 5 months."

Jalen smacked his lips as I chuckled.

"Once again you messed it up. I don't think she'll want you back."

"So I gotta let her go?"

"You didn't care about her for the last 5 months. You sure you didn't already let her go?"

"Nah man. That's still my girl."

"What logic?" I laughed. "You cheated on her and broke her heart but you still expect her to be YOUR girl."

"It's not like that." He shook his head. "That's always been my girl. Camila I didn't even do anything the ENTIRE 5 months cause I didn't want to. I really only wanted Kay."

"Here... let me play you a song on the worlds smallest violin." I joked as I rubbed my fingers together. "If you think that stories gonna make me feel bad for you it's not. You still did something with Camila BEFORE."

"You're supposed to be my friend Jordan."

"I am, but you're making it hard. You gotta take responsibility for what you did. Obviously in Kay's eyes it looks like you don't care, and you don't love her. It's your job to fix it. Not mine."