Chapter 1

It's my first day of school

My name is Erin,Erin Lee. 17 years old. Half Korean,half (your nationality).

I'm with my bestfriend,but were not in the same class. She's Hannah,Hannah Bella Nicole Dable. Half Korean,half Filipino.

I'm nearly late so I fasten my pace on the way to my room.

"Aww!!"

I bumped someone. I looked up to see him and,was about to say sorry. Holy piece of shit! He's handsome,tall,and perfect! But his expression screams annoyance and anger.

Uh...is he mad because I bumped him? What kind of fuckery is this?

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The handsome man frowned.

Okay...so...let's exclude the word 'perfect' in this describing him. His attitude is something you know! Or probably he had a bad morning? But idc! I didn't mean to bumped him! Why is he mad?!

Oh..! Nevermind! The coffee he's drinking was spilled on his royal blue polo. (It's Valentines Day btw.)

"Oh my! I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he cutted me off.

"Do you know how much this polo cost?!" He shouted at me instead of asking. What a jerk!

I don't know if it's just me or I'am really shaking. "I...I...d-don't..." my voice became weak. Goddamn! If he's not intimidating me,I might already said some dumb shits! But fuck,he looked like an angry lion. It's better to shut than to die.

Students started piling up. They probably enjoy watching the scene made by Ms. Clumsy and Mr. Almost-perfect.

"Then why did you bumped me?!" He frowned. Ugh! Can't you stop doing that Mr. Jerk?

"I-I s-said I d-didn't mean to-" someone cutted me off.

"What the-" she stopped and looked to the both of us unbelievably. "Tell me,Mark. When did you started to brawl with ladies? How ungentleman are you?"

The woman is wearing an off shoulder flowered top,ripped jeans,and a sandals. She looks like a model!

Mark,what a beautiful name you have. But your attitude,ugly is even ashamed of you.

"And you,I'm sorry for my brother's actions. He's preparing for his date." She glanced at him and looked back at me and gave an apologetic smile.

The man's eyebrows met when he heard her apologizing to me. "You shouldn't be sorry for her,Jhi. Besides,I'am the victim here!"

Wow. He have the audacity to say that in front of me. Wow. Just wow. The side of my lips rose.

"I'm sorry again. We'll go now." Jhi,as the Mark guy said walked away while pulling that Mark dude with her.

The hall was filled with murmurs of the students. Some left one-by-one and some stayed.

"Oh my! She might be on Mark dear's black list!"

"Lesson learned kids,no running in the halls."

"God! How unlucky for a transfer student! Meeting Max High's devil in their first day!"

I covered my ears and looked for my class instead. It's RM 306.

I toured my eyes all over the hallway to look for my class. Dang! I hope I'm not let yet.

"Aha!" I gave a small victory smile to myself as soon as I reached my classroom. I stepped forward and reached for the door knob. Emptiness filled the place. Bags didn't left tho...

"Am I too late?" I asked myself and scratched my head a little. Did they dismissed class early?

I looked around the room and realize that there is no classes today. Amazing,isn't it? I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my bff.

To Hannah:
Wru?

She replied fastly.

From Hannah:
Cafeteria

I nodded at myself and typed again.

To Hannah:
Okie let's see eachother there :)

From Hannah:
Okay

I don't know whether to leave my bag or not,but in the end,I left it inside. I'll just get it later.

I started to take my path on the way to the door then suddenly remembered something...

"Where the fuck is the cafeteria?!" I frustatedly asked myself. My phone ran out of battery after I texted Hannah. Curse my excitement!

I faced palm my forehead before I twisted the doorknob.

A group of girls welcomed me as soon as the door swung open. They all are glaring at me. I don't mind tho.

Oh! I forgot I needed help! I should ask them,right?

I smiled and asked the girl in the middle. "Hi,may I ask where the cafeteria is?" I asked politely eventhough,her's face screams disgust on me.

"Hmm... In your heart,bitch!"

LXS