the story of photographer

Miguel's POV

"Baby, go there. I'll take a photo of you"

I said to my fiancé. I am a famous photographer, I already visited 25 countries just for capturing, they invited me and ofcourse in exchange money.

The girl I am taking a picture of is my soon to be wife in 10 months, I can't wait anymore. Kung pwede lang sana na paagahin ko pa, pero gusto nya yung date na yun dahil ayun din yung anniversary namin kung kelan naging official ang relationship namin.

I captured 10 photos at ipinakita ko yun sakanya, tuwang tuwa sya dahil lahat ng kuwa ay magaganda. Kapag magkasama kami hinding hindi ko kinakalimutan mo na magdala ng camera dahil sa lahat ng gusto kong kuwanan ng litrato sya ang paborito ko. Sya ang pinakapaborito ko.

"Hon, may I take a photo of you?" Kahel asked while pouting, this girl is in a childish mood, again.

Gumawa ako ng iba't ibang angulo at iba't ibang expression ng mukha. She's laughing at me, maybe because I am too ugly. I'm a photographer, but I am not photogenic. And I hate that.

•••••

2 months passed I'm here in kahel's house para magpaalam, I'll visit europe for photographing again, for 3 months. Sana pumayag sya.

"Baby, hi!!" I greeted her and gave her the flower I brought for her

"Aww you're so sweet, hon." Kahel said while her eyes is full of happiness

"ahm, baby. Magpapaalam sana ako, may dumating kasi na alok sakin, europe, for photographing ofcourse. Gusto ko sana na, igrab yung chance." Sabi ko nang hindi nakatingin sa mata nya

"Sige hon, sure. Take care always, hindi naman sya ganon katagal diba??" She asked. At doon na ko napalunok

"Baby, 2 months" sinabi ko nang nakapikit ang mata

"ow, i thought for 1 or 2 weeks lang. Sige hon, go lang. Kelan ka ba aalis??" Kahel asked

"bukas baby" sinabi ko

"whaat!!?!??!" She screamed

"baby ngayon.lang nagalok sakin, e. Asap daw" I said.

"Okay, okay. Just take care, I love you" and we spent that night together.

•••••

6 months passed and it's the wedding day. I am so happy watching Kahel. getting out of her car, and walking at the aisle, I am so happy that Kahel will finally getting married, but sadly. I am not the groom.

I am the photographer of her own wedding, of our supposed to be wedding. The day I came back in the philippines is the day I found out that she is pregnant not my child. But the child of my bestfriend.

I'm capturing the moments of her and my bestfriend. They look so happy, I'm so happy for her. She deserve the happiness even though she
stole my happiness away from me.

The moment they colide their lips is the moment I click the button of camera and my heart broke into many pieces.

I never imagine that our wedding will end up like this. I am supposed to be the groom of that bride. I am supposed to be the man you kissed in front of God and everyone, I am supposed to be the father of your child. You did not just stole my happiness, you also broke my heart into pieces.

I am happy for you my supposed to be wife and mother of my child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maraming salamat sa pagbabasa! Isa lamang akong baguhan sa larangan ng pagsusulat ngunit sana'y inyong magustuhan. Happy reading everyone!

@BatesMoon