He leans over me in push-up position.

“Angel, I really don’t know what to say but thank you.”

“For what?”

“Being here with me.”

He leans closer to me, and our lips meet. Then, I guess it clicks because I feel no pressure about it. I just kiss him back. Once we pull away, Steve calls a cut.

“See Rhi, I told you there was nothing to worry about.”

“Can I go to my dressing room for a moment?”

“Sure?”

I walk down the wall to my dressing room, and I go into the bathroom. I sit in front of the loo. I know, I just kissed Harry Styles. But, the feeling of kissing him made me not feel so well. I throw up, and once I’m 100% sure I’ve thrown up all I’m going to, I pick myself up, brush my teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste they put in here, and use some mouthwash. Steve comes in the room.

“Are you OK?”

“Yeah.”

“So?”

“I threw up.”

“Well, that’s the only kissing scene there is in this movie.”

“Good. I can’t do that again.”

“Well, we’re done filming for the day, so, you may get changed.”

“Thank you.”

He leaves the room, and I get changed into my white sweats that say “Princess” down the left leg in light blue glitter, and I put on my “Remember Me I’ll Be Famous” shirt. I slide into my white and light blue Toms, with no socks. I’ve never worn socks a day in my life. I remember the contacts and necklace and take them off/out. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and grab my bag. Once I open the door, Louis and Liam come running to me.

“Are you OK?” Liam asks.

“I’m fine.”

“What happened?” Louis asks.

“I don’t know. Just don’t force me to kiss anyone I don’t want to kiss.”

“Why?” Louis asks again.

“I got sick.”

“OK, well let’s go home.”

“OK, I like that idea.”

Harry’s POV

“Steve.” I say when he comes out of her dressing room.

“Harry, she got sick. I don’t think she’s ill, I think it was stress from having to kiss you.”

“Oh, OK.”

I feel bad that she got sick. I mean, I hope it wasn’t anything I did.

“Harry? Harryyyyyyyy……..” Niall says.

“Oh? What?”

“What’s wrong? You were in a daze.”

“I wonder why Rhiannon got sick…”

“Ask her yourself. She came out of her dressing room.”

“Oh, OK. I’ll ask later.”

“OK.”

We all go out to the limo, and we arrive at mine. Rhiannon starts talking, that I’ve heard, for the first time since she asked me if she could go to her dressing room.

“So…I guess I’ll go home now…or…”

“Or, you could stay here longer.” Louis pipes up. I think he likes Rhi. I mean, he’s pretty much her shadow.

“I’m sure you guys don’t want me here ALL the time, do you?”

“Well, here’s the thing. Will you go on tour with us?”

“What?”

“Do. You. Want. To. Go. On. Tour. With. Us?”

“That’d be perfect. Thanks, boobear.”

“I see you’ve finally used my nickname.”

“I’m too lazy to say Louis. And Lou sounds kind of like I’m calling you a girl, or lazily calling you a dude.”

“OK, boobear it is. You like cats, yes, no?”

“Yes. If cats and I were the last things on Earth, I’d get them all and keep them to myself.”

“Wow. Ok. So, I think I’ll call you kitty kat, with a k.”

“OK. Boobear and Kitty Kat, the dynamic duo.” Liam says.

Rhi’s POV

“Up, up, and away! No.” I say.

“WELL, since it’s night time and you haven’t worn those sweats long, wear them tomorrow. We want you to stay for the rest of the week.”

“Actually, this is the first time anyone’s heard about this plan, Louis.” Zayn says, arms crossed like a mother.

“Come on! We’ll live with a female in the house.”

“That we will.”

“OK, then it’s settled. Only if it’s OK with you, you’re staying.”

“I guess I’m staying then.”

“Really?!?!” Louis yells.

“Yep!”

Louis runs up to me and knocks me down onto the couch, helps me up, then hugs the stuffing out of me.

“Louis, you are squeezing the stuffing out of me.”

“Sorry.”

I hug him back once I am able to move my arms, and then he picks me up and spins me around. He puts me down, and whispers “Jump on my back.” I do as I’m told, and then Louis goes flying to his room. He shuts and locks the door, and tosses me on his bed. He then jumps on the bed beside me.

Harry’s POV

Rhiannon jumps on Louis’ back, and he runs off somewhere. I’m guessing his bedroom. His is the only room that the lock clicks and it makes a buzzing sound. Why it does that I do not know.

“Ah, let’s leave them alone. They probably are just planning out what we’re going to do, sleeping arrangements, etc.” Liam says as Zayn starts to go back there.

“Can I go to my guest room?”

“Sure.” I say.

“How about we all go to bed and get some shut eye?” Niall says.

“Good idea.” I say.

“Ok, night all.” Liam says.

“Night.” I respond.

“Nighty Leeyumm.” Niall pipes up. “Night hazzabear.” He says.

“Night Nialler.”

We all head our separate ways, and go to sleep.