"I'm doing about as okay as I can be right now." You breathe out, feeling like people were staring at you, you began to get fidgety.

"If you need anything, I'm always here. Be safe Kiddo." Roky patted the top of your head and stepped out of your way.

"Yeah, I will." You replied, heading back out.

Feitan and Phinks ducked down behind some shrubbery across the street, peaking at you in their disguises.

Looking like average citizens was certainly not their style, but they figured it would stop you from noticing them, at least as long as you didn't interact with them.

You began to head toward the public library. Although a creeping sensation was driving you up the wall. You felt like you were being watched again. Turning around to examine your surroundings, no one looked out of the ordinary.

Two men were a few yards behind you, dressed simply in some jeans and t-shirts looking at some paintings being sold outside, but besides that, everyone else was moving around.

Deciding it was just paranoia from the other night creeping back around, you resumed the walk toward the public library. You weren't even sure if they'd still have record books available for the public, but it was a start.

Feitan and Phinks were not super amused about the idea of entering a library, but anything to keep on your tail and make sure you weren't planning some escape.

Feitan was the first to get called out by someone, which caused your head to turn in the direction of the disruption.

"If you don't have a library card, you can't check that out." The lady said from behind the counter.

Feeling generous, you approached the two men, who you had coincidentally seen behind you earlier.

"I can help with that." You smiled, sliding over your card. The lady behind the counter sighed and scanned your card before scanning the book the man had selecting.

"Thanks." The man replied. His voice was odd, definitely not what you were expecting.

Feitan was nervous, for some reason. His cover could've been blown had he of tried to say more than one word, let alone he was struggling to sound unlike himself.

Phinks, on the other hand, was trying not to laugh his ass off.

"No problem, just let me know if you check anything else out." You laugh, heading back around to the records and files section.

Feitan had just picked up a book that had interested him, it wasn't like he was actually going to check it out, but assuming he had to stay on the low, he should make it seem like he's a normal civilian.

Sifting through a few books, you came across one that matched your last name's initial. It was a start.

Grabbing the first three in the category, you walked over to a table and sat down, beginning to search through the papers for your uncle's name, or possibly your father's.

Coming up with nothing in the first hour was stressing you out, not to mention the fact that your hunger was only growing. You still had two books to go through, plus whatever was still on the shelf. Surely you could check a few more books out.

No, you couldn't, at most you could only check one more out. You'd have to...

I can't. There's no way.

You thought, thinking of storing the other books in your bag and hoping to get out without looking suspicious. There were no cameras in sight so you swiftly placed the other books in your bag and slung it over your shoulder before approaching the counter.