Besides, they still look handsome anyway. It's your first time seeing messy people still looking fine as heck.

"We baked a cake!" Mark pushed you along with him. "Have a taste!"

"Yup!" A series of cheers continued. Taeil soon teleported infront and came to throw some playful punches to his members as a sort of brotherly greeting.

"We really worked hard on it! We came together with a plan so it can ease your mind. What do you think?" Johnny couldn't help but to brat while giving you a slice of cake.

Now it all makes sense. Taeil was a little obvious doing his job and that is to distract yoy.

"Well, of course I'm gonna taste it first, then critique about it." You joked, knowing that wasn't what they want it the first place.

"Yah!" Donghyuck reacted first, as if it's surprising. "You should be thanking us first and apprecia-"

"Okay, okay. Of course I do appreciate the effort." You grinned while grabbing the utensil. You looked up to see all of them watching you out of anticipation. "I sincerely thank all of you. You've been here with me over everything and.. it didn't happen before. I was.. alone."

"Wait, you're not supposed to cry here." Jungwoo turned into a cute one munching to a worried one.

"I'm not a crybaby!" You furrowed your brows. "Not all your predictions are right."

"Hmm," Jungwoo blinked his eyelids. Blank yet heartbreaking to watch because he looked sad for some reasons.

Now you regretted being quite mean. And you hated it.

Because like you mentioned before, you just don't care what others might feel.

But seeing Jungwoo being quiet after your statement make you overthink of how to make his heavy heart ease; exact opposite of how you were before.

On the other hand, Taeyong was quiet the whole time, watching you closely. He wanted to stay like this without doubts and worries; just enjoying times like this.

But he knows life is not about smiles and laughter.

He knows whatever situation you're both currently in, it's not a good one. What everyone currently doing is escaping, escaping from the reality that will haunt them.

"Hyung," Jaehyun nudged the man who kept an eye at you ever since he saw you, Taeyong.

"What?"

"Y/N might melt first before the cake." He whispered earning a quiet snarl from the man.

"I'm gonna take a bite!" You cheered to everyone which they replied with a happier tone.

It warms your heart seeing them this excited just because you will eat their product, and it's cute.

There was a silence between the both of you. You took a small slice by your fork; and cracked a small smile. The texture of the cake perfectly landed on your taste bud.

But there was a problem.

"How does it taste?!" Johnny smiled widely.

It's.. too sweet.

You forced a smile while chewing the cake. "It's great."

Jaehyun excitedly leaned. "Do you like it?"

"Uhmm.." You swore you wouldn't like to offend them.

They seem to prepared it since last night because Taeil was talking to you endlessly just so you won't have to visit the kitchen or ask anyone about it. And it's visible how excited they are.