As everyone watches with mixed emotions, Uraraka has already gone face to face with Lida. Using that explosion sound as a distraction, she tries to use it as a opening to touch the nuclear weapon, but Lida successfully defends it. Bakugou overpowers Izuku, yelling at him to use his quirk, asking if he feels superior now that he has one.

Knowing that he couldn't beat Bakugou close quarters, Izuku used his One for All to smash the ceilings and walls of the building. 

This smash creates enough debris for Uraraka to use on the floor above. She uses her quirk to float the debris and uses an improvised move to send them flying at Lida. Caught in the onslaught of rubble, Lida is unable to stop Ochaco from grabbing the weapon and securing the victory for Team A.

"How reckless~" Karma looked at the injured combatant as he was taken away to the Nurse's office. "I agree, that was quite reckless." Kayano had a thoughtful look on her face. All Might then pulled the remaining students to another classroom to discuss the fight.

—————————————————————

The next fight, Todoroki and Shoji vs Ojiro and Hagakure, began. Shoji used his quirk, duplicate body parts, to hear the movements and location of their enemies.

"Step outside." Todoroki ordered Shoji, and Shoji did as he was told. Though he was confused at first, all that disappeared when he saw Todoroki freeze the whole building, and their adversaries.

"Sorry, but the difference in our power levels are too great."

Ojiro and Hagakure had no other choice but to accept the outcome. Seriously, he froze the whole freaking building! Everyone knew that he was definitely going to be one of the strongest people in the class.

Nagisa and Rio smiled. It was their turn next, of course.

Suddenly, a flash of yellow flew by, and landed.

"Korosensei?!"

The students were surprised, wondering, why in the world did he come here?

"Nurufufufufu~~~~I came to watch my students fight, of course. And, I'm recording so my other students will see. "

Everyone sighed, shaking their head, and just decided to ignore him.

"Good luck!"

—————————————————————

Nagisa and Rio were the villains of this round, and they were paired up against Tokoyami and Tsuyu. Nakamura took the defense position, as she could easily switch the place of the paper mache and secure it. After all, as long as the paper mache was within the building and the heroes didn't touch it, they would win.

Nagisa took an offensive position. As his quirk was to take up the characteristics of a snake, it was a natural quirk to use against the heroes. Not to mention he had two snakes at his disposal that could help him fight. They were clearly at an advantage here.

"Nagisa does have a strong quirk, though it does have its drawbacks. For one, its vulnerable against long range attacks. Also, if his snakes are more than 50 meters away from him, he'll lose control of them, and then it gets messy~~~" Karma had that typical smirk on his face as he watched them get ready.

Nagisa calmly walked around, using his snakes to help him patrol the area. He heightened his senses to the max, and thus, he could clearly hear and feel the movements of everyone around him. He felt faint traces of Tsuyu and Tokoyami, each in different directions. This could only mean that they were split up, and one of them might also be able to sense movements like he could. He quietly, but quickly, ran over to the closer one, Tokoyami.