The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 2

Start from the beginning

[*-Don't ask how they can barf even though their mouths aren't seen. It's cartoon logic.]

"Now that's a first." Night Ninja said to the viewers.

And Luna Girl and her moths had to agree with him.

The following day, in the park, Connor, Amaya, and Greg were busy talking about Big Hero 6.

But then, they stopped, and gasped.

To their surprise, they saw that some of the trees were knocked down - more likely, they looked as if something had uprooted them.

And there were some familiar tread tracks.

But to Connor, Amaya, and Greg, it only took them a millisecond to guess who they belonged to.

"Romeo!" snapped Amaya. "I bet he did this!"

"Especially with the help of his grandfather, Baron Von Steamer!" Greg added.

"We don't need to worry, guys." Connor said, "Big Hero 6 can help us beat them! PJ Masks we're on our way!"

"Into the night to save the day!" he, Greg, and Amaya said together.

Like the night before, the three kids activated the animal amulets on their wristbands.

"Amaya becomes..." "Owlette!"

"Greg becomes..." "Gekko!"

"Connor becomes..." "Catboy!"

The streaks of red, green, and blue light shot from the 3 houses all the way to the PJ Masks' HQ, in the huge totem pole in the park.

"The PJ Masks!"

PJ Robot showed footage of Romeo and Baron Von Steamer's mech to the PJ Masks and Big Hero 6.

"Whatever Romeo and his grandfather are planning, I have a hunch it isn't good." Catboy said.

"It certainly isn't." Hiro said. "PJ Robot told me he found out that Romeo's planning an all-out villain assault with all of the PJ's villains, and some of our enemies, including Baron Von Steamer."

The PJ Masks gasped, as did Big Hero 6.

"Gasping Gekkos!" Gekko exclaimed.

"Who are our enemies partnered up with, PJ Robot?" Catboy asked PJ Robot.

PJ Robot showed them the footage of the PJs' villains with Big Hero 6's villains. Shortly after, up on the PJ Picture Player came a list of the villains & their partners.

"It seems," Hiro said, looking at the list, "Momakase is partnered up with Night Ninja, Steamer and his grandson Romeo are together, and Luna Girl is with High Voltage. The Wolfies and the Mad Jacks are in seperate groups."

"I certainly can't see wolves and villains like the Mad Jacks getting along." GoGo said.

"Well, wolves and jacks, do work in packs." Fred said, then chuckled. GoGo rolled her eyes, as did PJ Robot. "I thought it was funny." Fred said to himself.

"Bad jokes aside," Hiro said. "Whatever our enemies and the PJ's enemies are planning, it's up to us to stop it."

"Right." Catboy said. "We'll deal with the Wolfies first. To the Cat-Car!"

The PJ Masks jumped into the Cat-Car, and followed by Big Hero 6, they set off to find the Wolfy Kids.