0.1

Bea walked down long dark hallway, looking for room 302.

She stopped at the door, peeking in through the window.
She knocked lightly as she pushed the door open.

"Hi Cassie." She said quietly, looking at the little girl, lying motionless in the bed.
She started blankly at the TV in front of her, showing nothing but a static resemblance of Looney Tunes.

The young girl coughed roughly then continued to stare emotionally at the dim screen.

"Hello." The young girl said, shocking Bea.

Cassie is a young girl, around 5.
She is part of a group called "Sydney's Angels." A group to support children with problems.

Cassie doesn't speak, usually. But Bea is someone special to her. Bea has been visiting Cassie in the hospital for around 8 months now.

"How has you're day been today?" Bea asked.
"Fine." Cassie turned over in her bed and fell asleep.

Cassie is afraid of being touched, so Bea decides to just leave.

Bea walked back down the hallway, listening to the sounds of people crying, and rejoicing. She walked into the quite lobby. The only sounds were the sounds of clicking pens, and broken hearts.

"See you next week, Linda." Bea waved at the front desk lady.

"Mhm." She said rudely.

Bea pushed through the doors, letting them slam behind her.

She walked down the sidewalk, looking at all the passing cabs, and people fretting to get places.

"Such uneasy souls." She said as a man in a fancy suit, ran by her.

She finally made it to her favorite restaurant, Maggie's.

She pushed the door open, hearing a ding of a bell.

"Bea! My baby!" Miss Maggie yelled, coming up to Bea and squishing her face.

"Hi." Be smiled, sitting down at a booth.

"What can I get you to drink today, Hun?" One of the waitresses said, clicking her pen, continuing to chew and smack on her bubblegum.

"I'll have a sweet tea, Hun." Bea kindly mocked the waitress.

The waitress scoffed, and walked away.

After a couple minutes of watching baseball on the tiny TV, without knowing anything that's going on, the waitress brought Bea her drink.

"Thanks." Bea looked down at her drink, taking a large sip.

"What can I get you to eat?" She asked.

"I'm good today, thanks though. can I get a To-go cup?"
The waitress leaned back, grabbed a cup from the counter.

Bea payed, the. Poured her drink into the cup.

"Sorry I have to leave on short notice, Maggie." She apologized.

"You're fine Hun, will I see you next week?" Maggie winked at Bea.

"You bet. Bye Maggie." Maggie was a mom figure to Bea, because Bea doesn't have a mom.

Bea heard the bell ring, which meant the door had opened.

Not looking in front of her, Bea started to walk out of the restaurant, soon to fall to the floor, spilling her drink everywhere.

"Watch where you're going!" The person yelled.

"You know this wasn't all my fault." Bea looked at the man.

Tall, long-ish hair that was pulled back by a bandana. He was wearing dark skinny jeans, and a sleeveless Tank.

The man observed Bea.

Short, white-blonde hair that comes down to her shoulders. She was wearing a black hat, a white skintight crop top, with a black leather jacket covering her arms. She was wearing black skinny jeans, with a pare of black combats.

He started into her blue eyes, she started into his green eyes.
(I know he has brown eyes but it works for this okay bye)
"Asshole." She muttered as she walked pass him, hitting him in the shoulder.

She continued to walk down the street, towards her wreck of a home.

She walked up to the large building, walking around to the back.

She started climbing the lose bricks, all the way up to her window.

She pushed the screen down then opened the window, climbing through into her dim bedroom, which was just a bed and a mirror.

She hears faint screaming and shattering down the hall, from her dad.

She locked her bedroom door, and moved her bed in front of it.

She heard him banging on the door.

"You better open this damn door before I knock it down!" He yelled at her.

She ran into her closet, hiding behind a box.

Her dad continued to punch at the door. Soon, he had punched a hole in the door, ripping the door apart piece by piece.

Bea held a hand over her mouth, trying to keep from screaming.

Her dad reached his hand through and unlocked the door. Pushing it as hard as he could , moving the bed.

She could hear her dads loud breathing.

She knew that he had entered, due to the smell of cigarette smoke, and heavy alcohol.

He walked out of the room, believing that she wasn't here.

"I have to get out of here." Bea told herself as she picked up a small suitcase, stuffing the little things she had into the bag.

She jumped out of the window, landing in the garbage.

"Come back here you little horror!" Her dad stuck his head out the window, then began running down the stairs of the apartment building.

She ran down the sidewalk, dodging people left and right.

She stopped at the corner of the street.
"Taxi!" She yelled signaling the taxi.

The taxi stopped, letting someone out.

"You." The boy said.

"You. No time, goodbye." Bea hoped in the taxi, and shutting the door as the boy with the green eyes walked away.

"Green eyes, that's what I'll call him." Bea thought to herself.

"Where to?" The taxi man asked.

"Anywhere."c

••••

I really excited for this fanfic (:

Comment, vote, follow. (:

5 votes next chapter?
-pay