Looking between the doctor and Y/n from under his father's hand he felt a slight anger.
"It seems all fathers are pretty useless."
Dabi mumbles angry about the newly revealed secrets. The Doctor only laughs but soon everyone goes quiet as a knock on the door catches everyone off guard.

"Hello? Pizza from Digorno's..."
Everyone goes silent. Y/n holds back his laughter as he recognises the dull voice.
"Who the fuck ordered a Pizza?"
Dabi asks and everyone looks over at Twice who proceeds to have an argument with himself.
"Wasn't me!"
"Probably was."
"Oi!"
His battle is ignored as Spinner goes to unlock the door and ask whoever was there to fuck off.

"I AM SMASHING THROUGH THIS WALL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"
Everyone screams as All Might bursts through the wall with his shining smile. Bakugo got out of his restraints and quickly starts to try and help Y/n get out.
"No! I am not letting him get away again!"
The Doctor shouts and he quickly throws Bakugo out of the building and has a tight grip on Y/n.
"Get off me! You're no father of mine!"
Y/n activates his own quirk and tries to rip his arm out of the clearly unstable male.

Kusuo quickly runs over and teleports himself and Y/n out of reach making the Doctor yell out in aggression.
"Where's Suki?"
The whole area has been demolished and somehow All For One popped out of nowhere.
"He's Safe."
Kusuo says as he points to the flying mass of teenagers.
"... What the fuck are they wearing?"
Y/n asks but soon the Doctor comes crashing over with blood lust in his eyes.

"COME BACK! I PUT ALL OF MY WORK INTO YOU! THE PERFECT MIX OF ANGEL AND DEMON!"
He shouts and shoots massive amounts of blue flame towards Kusuo and Y/n. Y/n grabs Kusuo and flies up into the sky dodging the sea of flames.
"Angel? I have no such thing!"
Y/n shouts as he lands on a higher area.
"You haven't awakened it yet. I couldn't torture you so you could! I have so much more experiments to do! The rest are all failures!"
Kusuo and Y/n watch in shock as the Doctors body cracks and groans as it turns into a large unholy monster. It's body pitch black, ribs showing as large red eyes litter its body with similarly coloured mouths. It's a horrifying sight to see, it's tongue drips saliva and soon comes running over at high speeds.
"I'll Kill you for taking away my precious masterpiece!"
It's voice is distorted and Kusuo quickly dodges the attacks.

"I can't read his mind... I could earlier though..."
Kusuo voices his thoughts as large rage filled attacks head his way. Y/n huffs and quickly shoots his own sea of fire hitting the Doctor head on.

"Argh! You little Bitch! You're just like your mother, hopeless and stupid!"
The doctor quickly changes his attack to some sort of lazer catching the two off guard.
"Y/n!"
Kusuo shouts, his five minutes for his teleporting cool down hasn't reached the mark so he quickly uses his telekinesis to move Y/n out of the way.

"FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PEST!"
Rage fills the Doctors body, eyes pure red as he screams at the top of his voice. Y/n had no clue how to stop his murderous Father at all.
"I don't do good in these situations!"
He shouts as he dodges and blocks more attacks. Soon he gets hit into a building by the bony tail thats attached to the Doctor.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY SON!"
Bello drops down and hits the Doctor so hard he goes flying back into a building. Bello eats a bit of French toast, it's how he activates his super strength.
Kusuo quickly goes to check on Y/n, finding the building to be the familiar café he usually frequents.
I'm gonna have to buy a new place for my torturing chamber.
What?
Nothing.