FUTURE HOSIE AU👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

This is Hope's pov
(Hope and Josie are both 22)
-
It has been super cold in Mystic Falls this Autumn so me and Josie decided to take a weekend trip to paris. Just as i'm packing i can hear Josie ripping herself apart deciding what to pack, I tell her "Don't stress it you look great in everything" ,she looks up at me and grins.
- (time jump)
As we are stepping of the plane I can see beautiful leaves flowing around in the wind. Holding Josies hand she says "this is much better than Mystic Falls we can actually get some fun here". I look to her in a mocking way and say "JOSIE !! I told you this already no magic in Paris". She lets go of my hand and makes her way off of the plane.
-(time jump)
We make it to the hotel and the view is stunning. Josie sees the balcony and screams i excitement "TAKE A PICTURE OF ME STANDING HERE !" I giggle and take out my vintage camera and take a picture,i grin at the picture knowing how beautiful my wife is.
-(time jump)
It's getting a bit later now and we are all settled into the hotel, Josie says "i'm bored and hungry" with her hand on her chin pulling a frown. I say "Well then let's do something about that grumpy", "hey siri ! Wheres the nearest pasta restaurant ?..." Josie looks up at me in excitement and almost impression.
-(time jump)
We are in a cab on our way to the restaurant, Josie spots a dog out the window and taps me then says "AWH LOOK IT'S A BABY" I reply in laughter "Jo you do know thats no where near a baby or a puppy" (the dog was huge)
-(time jump)
At the restaurant it's very quiet and dark just how we wanted. We are ordering now and Josie orders a plain spagbol with red wine i look at her and start chuckling, She then takes out her phone and texts me 'wth hope so not cool stop embarrassing me' i frown at my phone and reply with 'sorry jo just joking around with you,you know I love you really'.
Josie reads the text and puts down her phone and kisses me.
-
HEY THATS ALL I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 IF ANYONE EVEN SEES THIS BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC SO PLS DONT JUDGE MY GRAMMAR OR STORY LINE !
my instagram is @hayleyscompany my dms are always open for new friends !