KHoward is here and the funs begun

My name is Katherine I am 13. I love my long honey hair that always plummets down a graceful waterfall all day long, and I also love my slightly tanned complexion that goes in such harmony with my honey colored hair, all the boys try to chase me (but I'm unavailable lol)! I My friends are Anne, Anna, Catherine, and Jane. See how popular I am? Anna had a black, messy braid that fell long, like a horse's mane, glossy. Some hair that fell from the braid covered her eyes, until she pushed them back, her eyes were green, like emeralds. Catherine, on the other hand, was bubbly, she has what was unmistakably red hair. What Jane had was beautiful blonde hair everyone wished to have. Not me, I love me. Her hair was the shortest of us all, it was shoulder length. It was an enigma to the rest of the school why she wanted it so short. Me, on the other hand, had the longest, most beautiful hair that we had. Anne, to me,  was some girl who had caramel, not honey! Caramel hair that was always curled into curls so romantic that it looks purposefully curled by a girl before their date (she was the next most beautiful because she's my cousin). 

Right now I'm not looking for a boyfriend because my old boyfriend Francis was really mean. But this guy called Henry, he's like, interesting but I dont really like him. He keeps on wanting to ask me out though, but Catherine and Jane help me and they block him away. We always walk down the hallway together because we are best friends. However, there is someone who is really cool and she just moved. We want to ask her to be friends with us. I think her name is Cathy, but she's just cool and we want her and I'll learn who she is later. 

This morning I woke up and looked into the mirror. I still look so perfect and pretty, even without makeup. But then I decided I want to brush my long hair and put on lip gloss because I need to look polished when we ask Cathy to join our squad. Sighing at my perfetion i turned to my closet and opened it. Looking for the perfect outfit i found a cute pink ( I LOVE PINK its so pretty and its my iconic color) miniskirt. Hmm. What to wear with it? I want a thin strap or strappless top. And shoes that look like sandles because they are so cute. So i dig in my closet and i found the perfect purple top (i like purple too but it's not my fav). I put them on and looked into the mirror. Oh my gosh. I look amazing. Happy, I ran out to find Catherine and Jane waiting at the bus stop.