Chapter 18 - The Interviews & The Confession - November

Comincia dall'inizio

... he needs his ego stroked.

.

Alicia: don't say that around these two

Alicia: don't say that around these two. [pointing at DJ Slick and Rocky]

Rocky: [giggles] or them two. [pointing at Chris and Giovonni]

... they don't need no more rumors going around.

Alicia: [clears her throat] speaking of rumors. So much buzz around the "boyfriend" comment. At first, I was like what? Then I was like, "WHAAAAT?" [everyone laughs at Alicia's comment]

Rocky: and I was like, "hmm!"

Chris: and I was like "NOOOO!"

DJ Slick: oh, you were shocked for real?

Chris: [chuckles as he puts his hand on the lower portion of his neck] yes, I had no idea he was going to do and say any of that.

Giovonni: [chuckles] it was just me pulling jokes on him as usual. We switch up things as much as possible. That people actually follow us from city to city to see what we gonna do next. As for the "boyfriend" comment, he is my boyfriend. We do almost everything together. Just not that stuff.

Rocky: and then Chris posted some pics of him "husband." I'm doing air quotes y'all. That was the first time you posted anything with him all up on each like that.

Chris: umm yes. I felt I needed to clear things up after someone ... [playfully nudges Giovonni with his elbow and then clears his throat]

... decided to drop the word "boyfriend" on people as a joke and I just wanted to make it clear who I go home to.

Rocky: [shaking his head] I'm just shaking my head y'all. Shaking my head at you Giovonni. Making this man have to put out his boo like that to squash your rumors.

Chris: it's okay, I'm Normani's boyfriend now. This like definitely a level up.

Normani: [giggles] aww thank you boyfriend!

Chris: [giggles] you're welcome girlfriend.

Rocky: Okay, now that, I'd pay to see.

DJ Slick: me too.

Alicia: me three!

Giovonni: me four!

DJ Slick: iight, enough of that. Everybody, they gonna be touring Portland for the next few days. The concert is already sold out, so the only way to get tickets is through our contests this week.

Rocky: any last words.

Giovonni: yeah, we're looking forward to seeing everyone y'all that come out to see us. I guarantee that this beautiful couple ... of talented people will give you a show you won't forget.

Alicia: y'all heard it here folks. Normani, Giovonni, and Chris are performing at Moda Center.

.