Part 11 - resolve

Start from the beginning

"I just-gosh I can't wait until I turn 18 and can just....not care about her anymore, hell, run away with you even" you grumbled, letting your head fall back, seeing harry smile and shake his head at you.

"lass, who knows if ill be off the isle by then" he muttered sadly. You sat up, pointing your finger in his face.

"yes you will, I will get more vks off the isle, I swear by it" harry snorted and shook his head.

"yeh may be the ambassador for the isle but only beasty boy can get more of us off love" he sighed, cupping your chin and rubbing his thumb on your cheek.

"then ill overthrow him and get you all off" you snorted, harry burst into laughter, shaking his head.

"and ill support yeh in that" he chuckled, leaning back on the grass and looking up at the pink sky.

You both sat in silence for a few moments, before you decided to break it "im glad this didn't disappear" you muttered, looking around the dream world you and harry inhabited.

"aye" he hummed, looking up at the cherry tree hanging overhead. "im guessing Auradon looks like this?"

"Yeah, pretty much, minus the permanently pink sky" you giggled, falling back to lay next to harry.

He stretched his arm out to let you use it as a pillow, turning to lay on his side and look at you.

He was happy you were back in Auradon, safe and away from the villans of the isle who would take advantage of you.

It didn't mean he didn't miss you but....it was better for you in auradon.

"I cant wait to see you again" you whispered, looking into his eyes, a soft sad smile on your face.

"yer seeing me righ' now" he laughed, pausing as you reached out and cupped his cheek.

"I mean in Auradon, when you come here" harry sighed, closing his eyes and leaning into your hand.

"yeah....ill see yeh in auradon" he murmured, eyes snapping open as you shuffled closer to him.

Your breathing stopped, lips inches away from his, his ocean blue eyes staring back into your (e/c) ones.

"kiss me" you whispered, Harrys eyes widened for a moment before his arm wrapped around you and pulled you closer, lips crashing into yours.

It was like a nuke exploded in your chest, the shocks vibrating down your limbs and electricity running through your lips.

Harry let out a low hum, rolling onto his back and pulling you onto his chest. You let out a little squeak, separating from him for a moment.

you looked down, giggling as harry pouted at you "nooo, come back" he muttered, tugging at your dress.

You sighed, watching as the world brightened around you "but we're about to wake up" your shoulders slumped, letting your head fall, your chin hitting Harry's chest.

"one more?" he pleaded, sitting up and tilting his head in that adorable way.

You snorted and nodded, pressing one last kiss to his lips.

"mmm thank yeh," he murmured against your lips, pulling away and pressing multiple kisses across your face, smiling against your cheek as you laughed.

"ill see you soon harry" you hummed, closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"ill see yeh soon meh bonnie lass"

=

You yawned as you woke up, scrunching your face as the sunlight hit your face.

"im up im up" you groaned, wincing as you stretched your lower chest. "ow" you hopped out of bed and looked out the window, a sad smile growing on your face as you saw the isle across the sea, spotting the lost revenge at pirates bay.

"I promise Harry" you muttered, wishing for the wind to carry your words to him "that you will sail the seven seas with me one day"

—end—