💛Part 1💛

Eileen: WHY ARE YOU GUYS TAKING SO LONG OMFG

Maddie:hold on we are nearly done!!

Eileen: I WILL NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU GUYS

                                     E I L E E N    P O V

we were going to a party, and I was done before them, as usual. our parents really don't  care about us so we all moved in together. We all have a bit of clout.

                                   END OF POV

Eileens outfit 

Maddies outift

Crystals outfit

Crystals outfit

they were all ready and you guys went in your car which was a black jeep

You guys enter the party and the smell of alcohol and weed hits your nose. You dont drink or smoke and never thought about doing it. But on the other hand, Maddie and Crystal do all the time . 

its been 2 hours and you have been dancing until you heard gunshots... you run to try to find Maddie and Crystal until someone walks behind you and puts a gun to your head.

??: just keep walking

E:who are you?

??:shut up and keep walking

you had tears streaming down your face and he told you to stop walking were there were other men holing guns then you saw your friends...

E: Maddie! Crystal! you scream while tears dont stop from your eyes.

There was a guy standing there  finding it amusing to see you cry...

??:Capo Mattia we found these girls in the house

Mattia comes up to you and takes out his gun and traces your curves with it.

Matt: do you know who I am?

E: N-no, you stutter. BANG!  Mattia shoots the roof

you and the girls flinch as it went through the roof.

Matt: give me a reason not to kill you..and your friends

E: I'll do anything just please don't kill us! you plead

Matt:boys, take them in the car and take them to our house

E:WHAT! no ple- You get a cloth put on your mouth and everything blacks out.