woah..

Sal's POV

After math class I was walking in the hallway when I saw y/n. Her panties were slightly peeking out of her skirt I couldn't help but stare. I thought of dirty things about her but snapped out of my trace when Larry was there. "Hey dude, we meeting at your apartment tonight to hang out?" He asked. "Ofc but I gtg..!" I exclaimed running off towards the GIRLS bathroom. I walk into a stall and out my pants and boxers down a bit. I start to stroke my large dick thinking of y/n. I let out small cute moans as I hear footsteps. "Y-y/n..." I say in a pleasurful voice. I realized someone is coming. "Hello? Did someone say my name?" The sweet voice of y/n called out.

Y/n POV

I heard moaning and my name being called so I looked until a stall to see Sal's shoes. "Sal?" No answer. I hear more moans coming out of the stall as I peek in. I see Sal stroking his strangely huge dick as he looks back at me smirking. I started to blush as he opened the stall door starting to...INVITE ME IN?! I accepted and walked in as he locked the door behind me, with his dick still poking out of his pants. He drops his boxers and pants onto the floor and pulls me to him sitting me on his lap. His dick stuck up through my legs. He stood me up and said, "take em' off" I slowly took off my pants leaving my panties on. "Are you sure about this Sal? We're at school!" I say to him looking worried. "It'll be fine," he says with a smirk. He grasps at my panties pulling me closer. He pulls them down off my legs as he takes his shirt off. I take my shirt off and he stares at my breasts. "Take your bra off too, y/n" he says with a large smirk on his face. I listen to him and I take it off, both of us now fully naked. He squeezes my breasts a few times before licking and biting at them, starting to suck them. He sits me back down on his lap as we make out, his dick poking up through my legs, touching my pussy slightly with the tip. He kneels down on the floor starting to lick at it, putting his tongue in and out. "S-sal not there!" I moan loudly. He stands up holding my hips and the tip of his dick touches my entrance. He sticks the tip in a bit as I moan loudly. "S-sal.." I moan his name. "I'm gonna push it in very fast, ok?" He asks as I nod. As he slams it in I feel a painful sensation, as it hurts a lot. I moan and whimper. He thrusts, painfully banging my insides. He touches my sweet spot over and over as I moan loudly and he puts me on his lap and sticks his dick back in again, continuing to thrust my insides harder everytime as I squeal and moan loudly. He whispers, "ya know, it'll feel better if you bounce a bit." I take his advice, starting to bounce as I moan, starting to feel weaker and more tired. He pulls it out very fast and hard, as I cum, getting white liquid on his legs, as he runs his finger through it and licks it. "Mmm~" he exclaims. He says to me, "suck it. Suck my dick~" so I kneel down as he standing there and I lick it a bit, then start to suck on it. I didn't like this, but I kept going as I finally stopped sucking it and stood up. He starts grasping at my breasts again, sucking them a bit as I moan his name. "I-i think it's enough for now. We can do a round two at my apartment tonight if you want, but we're at school and I need to get to my next class." He starts to put his clothes back on and so do I. "Bye y/n~" he smirks at me and kisses me and walks out of the bathroom. I walk to my next class, still a bit tired. I noticed I was 20 minutes late to class as I sit down next to Larry, looking like I'm gonna pass out. "Why are you so late- hey are you ok!?" He exclaims but before I could say anything, "no yelling in the class, Mr. Johnson! Detention!" The teacher yells. "Damn it" I think to myself. "I'll talk to you in detention." I whispers to Larry. "But you don't have-" I throw my books on the floor. "WHY ARE YOU THROWING THINGS IN CLASS! DETENTION Y/N!!" The teacher yells, as I smile at Larry. "Y-you didn't have to, y/n." He whispers to me. "Ofc I did! I don't want you to be in trouble alone." I whisper, smiling at him. We both get back to work and as we were walking to detention I get dizzy and fall as Larry catches me. "Y/n are you ok??" He asks. "Y-yeah..I'm f-fine" as I try standing up, I pass out again in Larry's arms.

Larry's POV

"Shit!" I think to myself as y/n passes out in my arms. Whatever made her miss 20 minutes of class is definitely what made her pass out from being so tired. I carry her to detention and I lay her on the floor and I sit beside her. She wakes up. "Wha-" she says in a tired, low voice. "Oh y/n your awake! I carried you to detention since you passed out in my arms..heh.." I say, as I'm hugging her. She pulls out her phone from her bag near her. I watched over her shoulder and I read something I didn't understand.. "baby, I don't think I can do round two tonight." She types. I see Sal is who she's texting, "oooh, how come?" He replies to her. "I got tired and passed out when I was with Larry and we went to detention for talking in class. I can barely walk and I'm too tired to do anything. Sorry Baby. Maybe tomorrow after school?" She types out. "Sure, anything for you. Want me to come over tonight tho?" He says. "Sure.." she replies to him and puts the phone away. "What do you mean..round two?" I ask, confused. "U-uh..well..Sal kind of pulled me into a bathroom stall today and did stuff to me..he said he wanted to do it again tonight but I can't." She replies. "Oooh...I get it. Alright we'll just get some rest, I'll wake you up when detention's over." I whisper in her ear. "Ok thank you." She whispers back.

Author's Note:
Ik this is very cringey shit and I'm sorry lol. I might take this down bc it's too weird and I'm hating this. Comment if there's anything you wanna see or if you want I might end up writing a part two of this smut.