Chapter 21 ✔️

Start bij het begin

I head back over to my bed. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep after Emily's nightmare.

***

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" Emily yells as she opens the curtains, allowing the sun to feast away on my precious sleep.

I turn my back towards Emily and dig deeper into my blanket to escape the light.

I need more sleep.

" We don't have time to sleep in Ally. We're going hiking!" Emily shrieks.

For a girl who had a bad dream she sure is full of energy. I on the other hand struggled to close an eye. I was afraid Emily would get another bad dream and God knows what she would have done to herself.

" Fine. " I groan as I place one foot out of bed.

" I brought coffee!" Tyler yells as he steps into the dorm.

Why is everyone so full of energy?

I look over at Tyler and sigh. Does this guy have anything else to do besides annoying me? I swear it's as if he doesn't have hobbies.

" Hey ladies." Ashton greets as he too steps into the dorm.

Throwing a glare at Emily for inviting people over this early, I grab a pair of clean clothes and dissappear into the bathroom.

Today we are going hiking. It wasn't my idea though. Firstly, I don't like walking and secondly, there could be snakes just waiting to sink their teeth into our flesh. It doesn't sound like fun to me at all. After Emily realized that we have gained some weight she immediately jumped at the opportunity to get us into shape. I guess a few miles isn't going to hurt anyone? Right?

I quickly finish getting dressed and preparing a bag filled with medication and snacks for our upcoming trip. With my luck I'm probably going to get stung by some unknown species.

" Are you going out dressed like that?" Tyler asks as he quirks his eyebrow and looks down at what I'm wearing.

I'm dressed in a high-rise yoga pants with a matching sports bra. Looks appropriate for hiking to me.

" Yes. Do you have a problem with what I am wearing? " I ask as I look over at what he is wearing.

He is dressed in track pants and a sleeveless shirt. I certainly don't mind looking him up and down, especially with those biceps that aren't covered up. If he's got a good body I'm allowed to observe okay. It's not my fault my eyes like what they see.

Tyler shakes his head before picking up his own bag and heading out of the dorm. I grab my car keys and my room key before locking it after myself.

I hop into my car and watch as Tyler climbs into his. I have to stop at Trish's building to pick her up. Samantha has a stomach bug or something like that so she can't come along but she insisted that Trish should still tag along.

I know Mason is driving through with his own car but Parker made up a lame excuse of having to study so that he doesn't have to tag along. We all know Parker isn't one to cancel plans to study. He's up to something.