Chaper 29 ~ Unexpected Stay

Start from the beginning

I got her bags and took her upstairs to the 1st guest room and placed her bags in. She came in and put her bags down.

"I suppose this will do, is there any air conditioning?" She asked quite loudly.

"Shhhhhh." I said. "You'll wake Ali up."

"You mean she's not up yet?" She asked.

"No, she gets up at about 8am." I said.

"8am?! Thats too late! She should be up now!" She said getting up and walking out the door. I chased after her and begged her not to go into her room. She pushed past me and opened the door and drew the curtains.

"Rise and shine Ali! Time to wake up!" She said. I saw Ali jump and rub her eyes and groan.

"Too eawly." She groaned.

"No it's not, the early bird catches the worm." She said coming over. I saw Ali close her eyes again but Jemma picked her up.

"Time to wake up!" She said shaking Ali. Her eyes fluttered open and stayed open, but she look exhausted. Jemma put her on the changing table and undid her pyjamas. Ali sat up and shook her head. Jemma death stared her and she shot back down. Jemma took her pjs off to reveal her diaper.

"She is still in diapers?" Jemma asked. I nervously nodded.

"She should be out of them! Don't worry I'll potty train her." Jemma said

"Umm not you wont! She is fine." I said, pushing Jemma out the way.

"She's not fine, she should be potty trained!" Jemma said pushing me back harder making me glare at her. She changed Ali and put some training underwear on her.

"There, now we can start." Jemma said taking a tutu and a cropped top out her bag.

"She can't wear that!" I said, snatching them off her. 

"She will wear what I say!" Jemma shouted making me back off. She dressed Ali up and stood her up on the table.

"Beautiful." She said. Ali looked down and made a grossed out face.

"I no like." She said.

"Well, you'll have to deal with it." Jemma said picking her up and taking her downstairs. I raced after them as I saw Jemma put Ali in her high chair. She went over to the kitchen and I picked Ali up and rocked her. I saw Jemma get some broccoli, cucumber and spinach from her bag and put it in the blender. She wizzed it up and pored it into a sippy cup and then placed it on Ali's high chair.

"Put her in the chair." Jemma ordered. I held onto Ali but Jemma gave me a stern face and I put her in the high chair. Jemma pushed the sippy cup towards Ali.

"Drink up! It's good for you!" Jemma said. Ali looked at the cup and then at me, pointing to the cup. I realised she wanted her bottle. I went to the cupboard and got it out and came back over. I was about to pour it in when Jemma stopped me.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Pouring it into her bottle!" I said.

"Oh no no she needs to learn to drink from a sippy cup, she doesn't need a bottle." Jemma said taking it away. Ali whimpered as she took hold of the cup and put it in her mouth. I heard her suck but she threw it and she started to gag. I came over and rubbed her back and hugged her. She slowed down and hugged me.

"Why did you throw it on the floor!! Naughty girl!" She shouted. Ali started crying and she pushed me off her.

"Stop crying now!" Jemma said. Ali stopped but she made grabby hands for me. Jemma hit them down and picked Ali up. She rushed to the corner of the room and put her on the floor.

"You sit here for 5minutes and think about what you have done." Jemma said. She walked away and Ali started to cry. When Jemma went, I ran over and picked her up.

"It's okay baby, Dadas here." I said, soothing her.

"I no want gweat auntwy here." She sniffed. "Mwe want Dada and Daddy." I felt heartbroken for her as I hugged her, cooing at her.

"I know baby, I'll make her go away, but it's hard as we should respect her as she was the only one to bring Daddy up in his life." I said. I heard her sniff and snuggle into me.

I heard footers coming so I put Ali in the corner and hid behind a box. Jemma came in  and came towards Ali.

"I put you in the naughty corner because you threw your breakfast on the floor, what do you say?" She said sternly.

"Sowy." She sniffed. Jemma then picked her up and took her out the room. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at my phone. It only read 6:30 but Alex has texted me saying he is still at the gym. I texted him saying: your aunt has showed up and is staying for a few days! She just walked in and has made Ali get up 2 hours early, she wants her potty trained, she's wearing this horrible clothes and wants her to have mixed green veg for breakfast in a sippy cup! Alex texted me back saying: What the hell? I'm on my way back I'll be 2 minutes.

I put my phone down and went back to the lounge where she had put Ali on the floor, and she looked bored. I then saw she had this counting game next to her. 

"A much more educational game for her." Jemma said. Ali pushed a button and it said 1! She rested her on her hand.

"Can't she play with her cars or colour?" I asked.

"No! This is much more educational." She said. I groaned quietly. I then heard the door open and Ali's head shot up. She jumped onto her feet and raced out the room before Jemma could catch her. She raced through the hall until she saw Alex and she jumped into his arms. Alex held her right and rocked her.

"Hey baby, it's okay Daddy's back now."  Alex said cooing at her. She lifted up and looked into his eyes, he could tell she had been crying. He put her on his hip and walked to the lounge where I was with his Aunt. I came over and put my arm round him.

~ Alex's POV ~

"Boy I'm glad your back bro." Lloyd said. I put my other arm round him and looked at my aunt.

"Hello Alex." She said.

"Hey." I said, holding Ali firmly.

"I'm staying for a few days, as some men are working at my house." She said.

"Rightttttt." I said.

"I'm starting to get Ali out of diapers so I've put her in training underwear." She said. I looked at Ali and saw she had it on.

"She doesn't need to be potty trained, she is fine in diapers." I said.

"We do it my way Alex." She glared at me. I nodded. She then took Ali out my grip pulled the tutu up and saw the underwear was wet.

"Why didn't you tell me you needed to go??!" She shouted. Ali whimpered and looked at me. I came over and stood in between them. I glared at my aunt.

"Don't shout at her!" I said.

"I can do what I want!" She shouted back pushing me out the way. "For punishment you can stay in that while we go to the park, come on." She said picking her up. I wanted to protect my baby but I just couldn't making me feel anger. Lloyd put his arm round me and I put my arm round him.

"It's okay bro, we will sort something out, it will all be fine." Lloyd said.

"I hope so."

Hey guys!
Woahhhh almost 2000 words! Anyway sorry about no update yesterday, if you all saw I put and authors note up yesterday to say I was busy and that I would update today! Here we are today with an update! Give me some suggestions for future updates! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D