3) Welcome To The Future

**2020***

Heaven put on a big smile, looking over to Beau, holding his hand, the two walked out onto the newly built stage in Heaven's Bar.

"Howdy y'all!" Heaven said I to the mic. "Hope y'all havin' a good day!"

The few people in the bar all smile & hooted & yollered back.

"As y'all know, Friday's are now Morgan Wallen Friday's." Beau stated.

Heaven smiled. "Only fitting."

"So tonight we're gonna have open karaoke. Singing all Morgan Wallen songs!" Beau said, looking over the people sitting in the bar.

"Not every Friday will have this but make sure to get the word around town." Heaven says, looking over towards the counter where her dad stood. His eyes glared at his daughter.

Randy loved Morgan. BUT he didn't want his daughter with him & he didn't appreciate Heaven turning the bar into a Morgan Wallen appreciation bar.

The walls held lyrics from Morgan's songs, all the glasses had the words, 'Whiskey Glasses' written on them, & by far the worst thing was the sign that said, 'Morgan Wallen Friday Night'.

Randy wished his daughter would just let the man go. She was dating Beau now & Randy liked the kid.

Miss Jane walked up to Randy, placing bets hands on his arm. He turned to her, giving her a slight kiss.

Miss Jane & Heaven never told anyone about the baby. She'd took Heaven to the doctor, one from a different town so the word wouldn't get around in this small town. There was no heartbeat. Heaven had lost the baby.

☜♡☞

Morgan sighed, getting out of his truck. Luke & Jackson hopped out soon after, both boys taking site of the small town.

"So after all these years we finally get to see where Wallen's from." Luke states. "Didn't expect this."

"This is where you grew up, really?" Jackson asks, looking at all the buildings. He noticed the look Morgan was giving him. "It's nice, man."

Morgan chuckled. "Come on, time to show you two knuckleheads where my first song was written."

"Ah, Heaven's Bar?" Luke says. "Wonder if the famous Heaven is there?"

"Wonder if she's single?" Jackson adds. "Wallen's finally single again & still stuck on this girl."

"I'm right here, man." Morgan states. "She's probably got a big diamond ring on her hand & a couple kids by now."

"He's right. It's been 7 years." Luke says, smacking Jackson's shoulder.

"Y'all shut up." Morgan says, shaking his head as he leads the way down the street to Heaven's Bar. He paused infront if the building. The sign on the door catching his attention.

"Okay, she's not over you, man." Luke says, flicking the sign. "Morgan Wallen Friday Night?"

Morgan shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Looks like that guy you saw her with didn't last long." Jackson adds.

Morgan sighed, remembering when he came back, seeing Heaven walk in the bar with a guy holding her hand. As soon as he saw that scene he walked out & hadn't been back since.

The three walk in, looking around seeing all the Morgan Wallen lyrics on the walls.

"Dude!" Jackson says, pointing to a glass. "Whiskey Glass."