~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ~

Start from the beginning

Lina had decorated her room with pictures, Hufflepuff memorabilia and her books to brighten the place up. It worked but only just.

Lina had brought Demeter's cat bed and toys with her but even that wasn't enough to settle the cat, she seemed more agitated than normal and would only sleep in Lina's bed and Egg was always on Lina's shoulder trying to breathe fire on nearly anyone who got close to Lina.

Then there was Kreacher, Grimmauld's Place house elf that held a great dislike for everyone in the house, especially Sirius. The elf would spend more time stealing things that Sirius wanted to throw out rather than clean.

Overall living at Grimmauld Place was an experience Lina wouldn't forget no matter how much she would want to.

Remus was right though, the weekend passed quickly and on Monday Lina was allowed to go and see Cedric.

Lina had dressed quickly, she ran down the stairs, her hair bouncing against her back behind her and skidded to a stop when she saw Sirius waiting for her by the troll leg.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Sirius asked, "I can always accompany you as Snuffles."

Lina appreciated the offer but she couldn't accept "Dad you're meant to stay here Dumbledore's orders." Sirius scowled "I'm sorry dad."

"It's not your fault," Sirius said.

"Will you be alright while I'm gone?" Lina asked.

"I'll be fine, go" Sirius placed a kiss on his daughters head and motioned of her to leave.

***

Lina Apparated to the hospital, she appeared just outside, in the alley by the hospital. Lina walked hastily into the building straight to the reception desk. Maggie, the witch from Lina's first visit was on duty.

"I'm here to visit Cedric Diggory," Lina said, her leg was bobbing up and down, she hoped this wouldn't take long.

Maggie sighed seeing the girl "family only."

Lina opened her mouth to speak but another voice spoke: "she is family." It was Sam. Lina looked at the older girl thankful for her appearance. "Come on," Sam said, she grabbed Lina's hand and they ran upstairs, "I thought you would have come earlier."

"My uncle said to give his parents the weekend," Lina said, she tripped over the stairs falling forward, Lina quickly pulled herself up and was running again.

The door to Cedric's room was closed, Sam nudged Lina forward and with a shaking hand, Lina opened it.

Cedric was sat up in his bed talking to his parents but when the door opened he anxiously looked at the door, he hoped it wasn't another healer. "Eve," Cedric said.

Lina could cry out in happiness "Cedric" everyone else in the room seemed to disappear, all that mattered was each other.

From behind her, Sam stepped forward "Mr and Mrs Diggory, maybe we should let these two have a moment of privacy."

"I will no-"

"Dad!" Cedric said sharply looking away from Lima.