𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It is according to the files. I thought we could kill two birds with one stone. Look for them and get ourselves back out there." Caitlin said optimistically. Evelyn chocked on her drink. If she would've known that the night was gonna turn into the pressure of trying to have a love life, she would've passed on Barry's offer.

"I keep making the same mistakes." Barry sighed suddenly. "Every time Iris falls I race to pick her up thinking that one of these times things are gonna change, but things are never gonna change. I am just destined to be just a friend."

"At least you're not pining for someone who bursts into flames, and wants nothing to do with you." Caitlin said with a sad smile.

"What's wrong with us?" Barry said with a laugh. "I mean, we're in our twenties. We should be having fun. We should meet people, go on lots of dates." Barry smacked Evelyn's arm who currently chugged down a glass due to the stress of their choice of conversation topics.

"Well, here's to liquid courage." Caitlin said as she held up her glass. Evelyn held up her new glass that Barry was trying to figure out where she had got it from. Little did he knew, it was his.

"Hear! Hear!" Evelyn said. Barry watched wide eyed as his two friends downed their glasses.

"Uh, that's very fast." Barry said worriedly as he leaned forward staring at the two women mildly impressed, but moreover nervous that they're up for more than what they may be able to handle. "Drank all of it."

Caitlin does nothing to ease his poor mind. "Excuse me?" Caitlin called over the blonde waitress. "I would like to start a tab."

"Make that two!" Evelyn said while giving the lady a thumbs up.

"Okay." Barry sighed. He knew his was in for a night.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"Excuse me, could I get some water?" Barry asked the bartender from their new spot at the bar. Evelyn and Caitlin made it their new home after three drinks. He was desperate to clean out his friends systems. Evelyn sat on the stool beside him playing with her hair. She found the way it would fall perfectly into place right after she untwisted the strand from her fingers far more interesting than it really was.

"Yo? Excuse me? For real?" Barry said annoyed with the man who was ignoring his presence.

"Mr. Barry Allen!" Caitlin's voice boomed from the mic at the front of the bar. Barry turned around to find her on stage. The lights shined down on her making her stand out from the many. Barry was stunned. He had only turned around for a second, and she had managed to slip passed him and toward the stage.

"Oh, that's you!" Evelyn said excitedly as she pointed at him.

"Come on down! Or up? Come up here with me! Oh, come show em' what you got! Come on!" Caitlin said, and he shook his head. He in no way wanted to go up there. He also couldn't leave a drunk Evelyn at the bar. Who knew what she'd do. After all, once he tried to get some water for them, Caitlin snuck away and decided she wanted to do karaoke.

"Go on, Barry!" Evelyn said as she went to push his shoulder but missed completely. She stumbled forward, and Barry had to gently push her back on the stool. "It could be like high school musical." She suddenly gripped his forearm. "You could find your soulmate." Her voiced gushed in a slight whisper