Y/n nodded and continued to eat her food. "Ah fuck yeah." I took a pancake, rolling it up and shoving it in my mouth.

The phone started to ring and I grabbed it, trying to force the pancake down. "This is... Finn speaking." I choked on the pancake for a moment while listening to the person.

"Mr. Wolfhard! We wanted to upgrade you and Mrs. Wolfhard to the penthouse upstairs." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Y/n.

"Okay... How much is that?"

"Well, free sir. You own part of the hotel!" My eyes widened and I started to smile. "That's great! I'll be down to collect the keys by lunch then!"

The person on the other end, I assume it was the bellboy, said a few more things before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"What was that?" Y/n cut up a pancake and started to eat it. "We get the penthouse for free!" She looked up at me, a big grin on her face. "Really?!"

I nodded and leaned in to place a kiss on her lips. "I thought this was the top floor..?" Y/n mumbled. "Well, it's the top floor for residents who aren't important enough to visit the penthouse."

Y/n rolled her eyes and picked up her phone to text Margot.

"Finn!"

I looked at Y/n but she didn't seem to have called me. "Finn!" I looked over the edge of the bed at the suitcase.

"Unpack me, Finn! You deserve to celebrate!" I shook my head and started to bounce my leg. "Finn! Over here!" I turned and looked at the drawers, which had joined in on calling me.

"Unpack the suitcase Finn!" The lamp taunted. I looked around at all the furniture as it started screaming at me. "Unpack it, Finn!"

"You deserve it, Finn!"
"Unpack the suitcase Finn!"
"Finn!"
"Finn!"
"You've been clean so long!"
"Unpack the suitcase Finn!"
"Finn!"

I felt my eyes fill with tears, my body shaking. "Finn?" I looked over at Y/n.

"Unpack the suitcase, Finn." She whispered. I stumbled out of bed and ran out of the room. I ran down the hall, trying to escape the voices that were closing in around me.

[ Y/n ]

Margot

You have to come
shopping with me

Finn and I were
offered the penthouse

Lucky slut

Ik

I heard Finn talking and looked up at him. He was looking around the room, an odd look in his eyes. "Finn..?" He turned to me and I could tell how afraid he was.

"What's wrong love?"

Finn got up and ran out of the room, making me jump up and bolt after him. "Finn! Stop!" I shouted, trying to catch up to him.

He turned the corner and I stopped, giving up. My heart pounded in my chest, wondering what was wrong with him.

Was he on acid?

No, there's no way he'd do that.

He has to be having a mental breakdown of some sort.

I started walking through the halls, looking for Finn. I looked around, my stomach filled with butterflies.

The hallway was quite scary like this.

I heard whispering and peeked around a corner.

"You're just imagining it. You're just imagining it. You're just imagining it." Finn repeated while his hands gripped his ears.

I wasn't sure how to approach him without startling him so I waited.

He seemed extremely stressed and upset.

My heart broke as I watched him bring his hand off of his ear to play with his hair. I knew that's what he liked when he had panic attacks.

I wanted to run over and scoop him up, running my fingers through his hair and kissing his sweet face, reassuring my baby it would be okay.

...

I was sitting with my head resting in my arms, waiting for a Finn. He had stopped talking to himself a few minutes ago but when I looked around the corner at him, I noticed him glancing around as if he were paranoid.

I debated leaving but couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Y/n?"

I looked up and saw Finn. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes, huffing out a breath. I stood up and we looked at each other.

Finn bent down and hugged me, his arms holding my body softly as if I were a delicate girl made of glass.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, making me sigh.

"Why?" I asked, praying it wasn't the reason I thought.

"Because I'm so broken."