Part of me is you

Hinata's P.O.V

The cold wind was seeping through my light orange hair while I was riding my bike to School. I was riding up the mountains as I do everyday to get to Karasuno Highschool! I play on a volleyball team there we are becoming the best team around. When I arrived at Karasuno Highschool I went straight to morning practice.

"Hey Hinata! What took you so long?" Suga questioned. "Yeah your always here before me." Noya added.

"Yeah sorry, I woke up late I was watching my sister really late last night!" I said a little nervously.

To tell you the truth I was actually practicing for today's practice match...

"Where's Kageyama?" I asked a little shocked. He always beats me here.

"We thought he would be with you since you guys are always together." Daichi said a little concerned.

"Yeah I mean shouldn't the King always be with his Queen?" Tsukkishima teased. "I-im not his Queen!" I mumbled while blushing a bit. I don't even know why I was blushing. It's not like I like him or anything...right?

"Hinata!" A fixed echoed behind me. "Who said my name?" I said confused. "Me, Dumbass!" Kageyama shouted.

"Well sorry your majesty..." I said very low under my breath. "What was that!" He said while grabbing the coller of my shirt bringing my face closer to his. I began to blush slightly and said "nothing k- Kageyama...." He let me go and walked off. The rest of the team was laughing at me. Even TSUKKISHIMA!

The rest of morning practice was normal. I hit some spikes, blocked Tanaka, and did a back row attack. It was out but I still hit it.

                         ~ After school~

I started heading to the gym for volleyball practice when I saw a sign on the gym door saying:

Attention Karasuno Volleyball Club the gym is having a inspection for the next two days or so so please do not enter.

So I walked home and saw Daichi, Suga, Tanaka, Noya, Kageyama, and Yamaguci.

Then all of a sudden one of my teammates held my hand...

🦋 Hello it's me I hope you are enjoying the story so far it's not finished yet... I will be updating almost every day so stay tuned sorry if I made some mistakes!🦋