Starting school

Začít od začátku

" I'm sorry to burden you like this Shin-kun."

" No its fine Cecily, in any case I'm glade you told me."

Standing in the doorway with Aug we continue to listen to the trios situation when a loud yet familiar voice fills the hallway.

" CECILY!"

Rolling my eyes I don't need to turn my head to see who it is, I can tell simply by hearing Kurt's annoyingly loud voice.

" CECILY! You are my fiancée! You dare speak to another man!?!"

Cecily ducked behind Shin shaking and holding onto him while Maria pointed and claimed.

" That's him! he's the one claiming to be Cecily's fiancée on his own accord!"

Kurt was fuming and it was very visible, reaching his arm to grab Cecily Shin smacked his hand away extending his other arm out shielding Cecily.

" Listen here! That woman is betrothed to me! She has no right to talk to any other man!"

Frozen stiff Cecily stays silent, Shin taking this opportunity to boost Cecily's confidence asked Cecily her opinion.

" So he says, but what do you think."

Leaning on the doorway August and Shiko observe the situation at hand.

' It's obvious that she's scared I can see her shaking from here'

Shin noticed her intense shaking, putting his hand on her shoulder he gave her a gentle smile encouraging her with a few words.

" Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll be here to protect you. say what you think."

Overhearing the sentence me and Aug five each other the same cat like look smirking at each other.

' Oya? Oya Oya? Shin your being so bold.~ Cecily, I'll be routing for you two! Good luck~'

Looking at Cecily you can tell she's still nervous with just a glance, however her eyes show a burning determination. 

" I-I rejected your marriage proposal. You going around saying we're engaged is annoying!"

" You! You dare to defy me!?

" Y-Yes I do! I do not wish to become whatever you have in mind!"

Gritting his teeth Kurt grabbed Cecily by her collar and screamed to her face.

" ALL WOMENS JOB ARE TO OBEY AND PLEASE YOUR MAN! HERE I AM OFFERING YOU TO SERVE THE MIGHTY ME! USE YOUR HEAD, WH*RE!"  

(a/n: he actually says that in the manga I no lie <( > ^ < )>)

SFX: * SNAP *

Kurt was already walking on a thin rope with Shiko's patience with his attitude but this certain comment made it burn to ashes resulting in a faster downfall for him.

' This goddamn prick!'

Taking a step forward Aug put his hand out to stop Shiko from doing anything rash.

Stoping in her tracks she looks down at Aug's hand then straight at Aug making eye contact with the blond.

" Move your hand. Aug."

Looking at her dark expression Aug shuddered as a chill ran through his spine but didn't move his hand in fear and worry she might do something rash.

" I think someone else needs to use their head!"

Shins voice broke through Aug and Shiko's side convo making them focus on the problem at hand. Shin had pulled Kurts collar and talked to his face making a dark expression.