Dirty Zayn Imagine for AlyssaVail97

Oh Mr. Malik . The sexiest teacher alive. You wanted him so bad. He were daydreaming in his class and he called on you to answer.

"Y/n what is the answer"

"Uhmm uhh"

"Y/n this is the 4th time you haven't been paying attention! Actually the whole week you weren't paying attention!"

"I'm sorry"

"Detention after class for you young lady"

~a few mins later the bell rang. This was your last period. You stayed in your seat while everyone else got out. After everyone was out Mr.Malik and you were left alone.

" now tell me, why haven't you been paying attention?"

"Uhm I dunno"

"We'll here you are paying for not paying attention."

"And also, please call me Zayn"

" Okay Mr.Mal- ... Zayn"

"Good"

" so what am I suppose to do?"

" I want you to go sit on my desk"

"Sit on your desk?!?"

"Go do as I say"

You go and sit on Zayns desk and thought to your self why your sitting on his desk. Then he comes and sits on his chair. You kind of had a feeling what was going to happen. Btw you are wearing a sexy short skirt and v neck shirt. You weren't wearing any undershirt or any shorts under you skirt. You were only wearing your hot pink thong and hot pink bra.

"You know y/n, there something different I find about you and the other girl students"

"Uhm what is that?"

" I think I like you"

You were super shocked you didn't reply to him.

" y/n spread your legs wide enough please"

"But..."

" no 'buts' do as I say so"

You spread you legs wide enough for Zayn to see you pink thong. You kind of liked the was he look down there. So you bent down just to flash him with some cleavage.

"It's kind of hot in here. I should take this shirt off and maybe the pants too. You should take you shirt off and maybe your skirt"

"Mkay."

As he takes his clothes off, you take yours off. Finally you were in a thong and bra and he was in boxers.

"Wow your so beautiful."

"Thanks"

"It's really hot in here! How about we take off your bra and thong and ill take my boxers off."

You took your bra and thong off and he tools his boxers off. You saw his huge dick and it looked hungry.

"Now baby spread your legs wide open"

You spread them open and suddenly you feel a tongue going in and out of you fast.

"Ohhhh mm" you moaned

You couldn't take it so you came in his mouth.

"Y/n suck my dick you whore"

You took it and sucked it hard and it made him moan and moan. He couldn't take it and he came in your mouth. You two take the finale.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes! Just get in me now!!!"

Zayn slowly starts thrusting into you and it felt good.

"Uh uh uh.. Ohh yeah right there" you moaned.

Moans escaped your mouths and it filled the whole room. You both again came into eachother an it felt amazayn. He slowly got out of you and he said:

"You should pay less attention in class"

"I know" you said winking.

You both get dress and he told you to come home with him for round 2.