-𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

Sophie sighed and said "Katie's boyfriend, Thierry."

✧✧✧

It was around nighttime. Ava was sitting at her vanity. She thought she did a amazing job making the pink dress she would be wearing tonight.

Her hair was in a low ponytail as she put blush on her cheeks. She saw Hayley walk in.

Ava noticed and smiled at her. "Ok, how do I look ?" as she crusty as Hayley said "You look amazing A."

Ava said "Thank you, I do kinda feel like a princes. If I could chose I would stay with you Hayley, are you positive you're going to be ok by yourself ?"

"I can take care of myself Ava, don't worry." as Ava added "Right, right strong werewolf." as Hayley grinned as Ava grinned before Hayley added "You forget eyeliner."

"Oh that's because putting on eyeliner is my worst enemy." as Hayley helped her apply it to her eyes.

"Thanks." Ava said as Hayley added "Your welcome." as Ava said with a laugh, "I guess being captured together help people grow closer."

"Strange meeting but you're right." as Ava smiled before she realized it was time for her to go.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later tonight, maybe we'll make our favorite popcorn and watch some movies."

"I'd like that." Hayley told her which is when Ava left the door as she made her way downstairs ready to go off to the party.

✧✧✧

Ava, Rebekah and Klaus entered the party, all three of them arm and arm.

Klaus was wearing a black suit with a black dress shirt and tie, while Rebekah was wearing a black peplum cocktail dress and a hairpiece with black feathers and beads.

Acrobats perform, dancers handle exotic animals, and confetti falls glittering upon the party guests. "Oooh." Ava said.

Klaus smiled and said "Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say."

Rebekah and Klaus then spotted a blonde haired girl with light blue eyes.

Ava had to say her dress was amazing. She was wearing a white angel wings and a vintage white beaded dress.

Rebekah looked happy to see her, Ava even had a grin on her face though Klaus smiled soon faded.

"What's she doing here?"

"Who's that ?" Ava asked as she saw tiny shrimp cocktails before taking one. "That's Cami tiniest wolf."

"Oh." Ava said as Rebekah said to Klaus "What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?"

Klaus seemed unhappy as Ava said "Um, I'm human to you know." as Rebekah added "You're not human Ava not fully anyway."