-𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

He then gestured to Rebekah before saying "And thirdly, Sister, please." which is when Rebekah piped up and said "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back."

Hayley said incredulously "That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" as Ava said "And here I thought we were going to go all Incredibles on him."

"Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical."

"And that's only the Plan A, love! There's always a Plan B."

"And what's Plan B?" Hayley asked which is when Klaus smiled and said "War."

✧✧✧

After talking more with Klaus and Rebekah. Klaus thought it was a good idea to bring Ava along. Ava of course wanted nothing to do with this, she wasn't safe in New Orleans but Klaus made sure she would be.

Ava was just human, but since the little shock wave thing she did yesterday, she been diving more deeply down into what she was. She found out she could be a witch, and she knew Ebony was one.

But she didn't want to put Ebony in harms way, so she keep her new discovery about herself hidden.

Klaus also told her it was a party, which made Ava grinned, she had plenty of dresses played for parties. Each one matching her silky black hair.

She got very excited. Klaus also thought it was time for New Orleans to meet Ava, he said it would be fair enough for them to meet the princess.

It was later in the day and Ava was ease dropping on Sophie, Rebekah, and Klaus from the hallway as they talk behind a closed door in the study.

"Are you out of your mind? No way." as Rebekah said " It's very simple, We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother."

"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and then they get killed."

"Yes, about that. It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal, Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic."

"Girl about yea high, cute as a button, anger issues?" which is when Sophie looked shock when they found out who she was talking about.

"Davina? Where have you seen her?"

"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind."

"Let me cut to the chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic." Klaus said.

"Davina would sense it." Sophie told them which is when Rebekah said "Unless, of course, another witch, say, a traitor to the cause, Katie for example was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time. That would create a smokescreen, concealing your very small spell from Davina."

"Katie doesn't deserve to die." as Klaus angrily slams his hand on the table and stand up to face her. Ava didn't understand why he always went to threat's first.

"Sophie Deveraux! You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister, executed in the public square for practicing magic who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?"

Sophie stunned said "She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi."

"And who, pray tell of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?"