Energetic as it Never runs Out

After the show...

{John's POV}

We are so sleepy right now. What is Energetic doing? She is still wide awake rocking out to the fans like crazy as Energetic 2018 Korey. She is smiling so amazingly like my wife. They both have the same smile. Will Energetic ever fall asleep by the fans from rocking out like this? It's like her energy never runs out. In 2018 my wife was just like Energetic. I was like oh my gosh. Now we got an amazing fan just like 2018 of my wife. I love it so much. She's wearing the same stuff as Korey in 2018 and she looks the same as Korey in 2018 when she's 13 years old. She is the best teenager ever. We celebrated her 13th birthday rocking out crazy and she was like CRAZY! 

I can't believe how crazy she rocks out like. I am like WHAT IN THE WORLD! She's still awake here rocking out crazy like crazy, crazy. She's like 2018 Korey but faster. That's amazing. Energetic Korey rocks out like 2018 of my wife but faster and she can do that on the drums and her keyboard. I wonder if there is a 2018 version of this world. Think about it. Energetic can get so crazy with real 2018 Korey. I will surprise Energetic with 2018 Korey.

Maybe they can be best close friends or they can throw a big crazy rocking out party like crazy, CRAZY! They rock out like crazy Korey. Yep, Korey's just laying down on me. I love you so much, Korey. Korey just kneels on me and falls asleep. Awww, that's so cute Korey. I love seeing you sleep so well. You are so adorable when you're asleep. Energetic Korey looks the same as 2018 when she's asleep. I remember when it was 2018 and Korey was so wild in her sleep. Now, she's just snoring and moves a little. Korey slept crazy at that time anyway. When it was 2018 Korey kicked and moved way too much in her and she rocked out in her sleep somehow. That year was crazy.

{Jen's POV}

I go search on the internet to see if there is a 2018 version of our world and it says yes there is one. It says, there's a room full of portals of different worlds and it's called "The Universe Room". You can talk to them, see them, and go to the world from the Universe Room too. That's very amazing. So, John, I'll give you their phone numbers. Just do Korey's phone number and add 2018 on the end of it. That's easy and it, right? John says, "Yeah, I got the number and about it call it now." Nice. Go call 2018 of Korey and let's get Energetic on too. John gets confused and nervous about this. It's ok John you can go to her room and get her on the call too. You don't have to be afraid of 2018 Korey ok. That year happened with us and now it's in that world.